Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really sure what to call this thread!
(26-04-2016, 18:50)HeidiBloom69 Wrote:
(26-04-2016, 18:36)Sunshine_Nikki Wrote: Maybe it is an issue with JCI lite then!

I have emailed AW anyway will let you know if they come back with anything!

I do keep having it when they come in for a private and I request their cam the previous person will pop up but it is literally only for a couple of seconds and not live!

Yeah that happens a lot to me as well but as you say it goes after a few seconds! So seeing a girl was a shock, I assume it was another cam girl! X

Well I am wondering if the cam that came up was the private I had before that happened. The one before that happened was a quick in and out I clicked on two way but he was gone before it even loaded, im wondering if he started a session with someone else it then decided to connect. Even so it shouldn't happen! As I said above I felt like I was intruding! 

Its very different when its your own session then being able to witness someone elses session without them knowing!  Blush
Adultwork have just got back to me and said they have had no other reports of this happening and if it happens again to email the webmaster.

Freaks me out a little bit more knowing it was only just me lol hoping it's not going to become a regular thing!
I dare say it isn't just you. They always deny anyone else is having problems.