Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really sure what to call this thread!
Apologies for the poor thread subject honestly a little stumped as to what to call it!

So I am logged in to AW private mode only, no call last one was about 20 minutes ago.

So I am sat on my sofa watching good old Jeremy Kyle when I hear voices coming out of my laptop..... 

I get up to check it and there is a cam session going on I can hear the girl telling him what to do and I can see him..... in full glory.

How the hell is that even possible? Surely if this is possible then our private chats are not really private?

I had to log out of JCI to get rid of it!  Huh
Utterly bizarre! Never heard of anything like it happening before. Might be worth shooting AW a message to let them know about it.

Was it happening through your JCI window? Or is it possible you connected to someone elses show in progress?

so odd :/
I am using JCI lite so the web version, think I am going to have to drop them an email!

It really was utterly bizarre! I was like sneaking round the side of my laptop to look i felt like i was interrupting! haha!
So weird. I'd check your credits just to make sure you weren't being charged for someone else's show. Who knows, maybe you got paid for it anyway :p
luckily not charged for it, unluckily not paid for it haha!
(26-04-2016, 17:37)Sunshine_Nikki Wrote: Apologies for the poor thread subject honestly a little stumped as to what to call it!

So I am logged in to AW private mode only, no call last one was about 20 minutes ago.

So I am sat on my sofa watching good old Jeremy Kyle when I hear voices coming out of my laptop..... 

I get up to check it and there is a cam session going on I can hear the girl telling him what to do and I can see him..... in full glory.

How the hell is that even possible? Surely if this is possible then our private chats are not really private?

I had to log out of JCI to get rid of it!  Huh

I had something similar happen the week before last, I was in a Private and sent a C2C request to the man.. when he accepted, instead of an image of a man appeared a girl! I obviously asked him if he was in fact a she, he was very confused and said no.. we tried several times but the girl kept coming up, it was obviously live and I could see her sat on her bed brushing her hair etc.. It was very odd, we had to end the private and once he requested a new session I could see him instead of this random girl!
Forgot about it until now, but a very strange experience!

Oh, and I was also using JCI Lite.
HeidiBloom69
No site is 100% private. Admins routinely intercept stuff to observe activity that may be disallowed. While it may invade your privacy, the founders of any site might have a way to access to your account in the Admin CP by altering your settings manually and hereby 'breaking in' to check. That may not have happened with you. Can you report it?
Maybe it is an issue with JCI lite then!

I have emailed AW anyway will let you know if they come back with anything!

I do keep having it when they come in for a private and I request their cam the previous person will pop up but it is literally only for a couple of seconds and not live!
(26-04-2016, 18:35)Pedro Wrote: No site is 100% private. Admins routinely intercept stuff to observe activity that may be disallowed. While it may invade your privacy, the founders of any site might have a way to access to your account in the Admin CP by altering your settings manually and hereby 'breaking in' to check. That may not have happened with you. Can you report it?

As I made quite clear it was quite obviously not that which happened. This was someone's private cam show with another person.
(26-04-2016, 18:36)Sunshine_Nikki Wrote: Maybe it is an issue with JCI lite then!

I have emailed AW anyway will let you know if they come back with anything!

I do keep having it when they come in for a private and I request their cam the previous person will pop up but it is literally only for a couple of seconds and not live!

Yeah that happens a lot to me as well but as you say it goes after a few seconds! So seeing a girl was a shock, I assume it was another cam girl! X
HeidiBloom69