Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue processing credit payments and now multiple debits :/
Managed to get it to work, and received the following message (which I am pretty certain I got last time)

Welcome

If you have a query relating to a credit card purchase please complete the form below and we'll get back to you.

This website URL appears on credit card and bank statements when a purchase has been made at one of our network of sites.

Before contacting us it may be worth looking back through your email history on or around the date of the transaction. An email receipt was issued at the time of purchase, which would detail the site on which your purchase was made.

Please try to supply as much information as possible so that we can successfully locate the transaction in question.

Thank you.

Your message has been submitted and will be responded to shortly. We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
I just did it via the help centre too to be sure and got the confirmation email.
Just had an email confirming I am getting a refund. Thanks for your help Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PG84 for this post:
  • admin
Hi, glad it worked out, thanks for letting us know the results.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit transfer issue blonde-teen-couple 5 7,644 09-10-2017, 17:49
Last Post: admin
  Credit payments need help please pech2 2 5,838 18-06-2013, 21:09
Last Post: pech2