Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue processing credit payments and now multiple debits :/
i was trying to put £50 of credits on, but it gave me an error message, so I tried a few more times. It still wasn't working, so I tried for a lower amount of £30. This took a 2nd attempt to finally work. I am now shocked to find all the payments worked and my credit statement shows 4 entries of £50 being debited which are listed as: credit purchase (delayed). There are also the 2x £30 debits which show as being credited around 10 minutes before the delayed ones - despite being made after. 

I'm now panicking as I am between jobs and really need my £200 back! 

I have contacted AW via the contact us form I found on this forum. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and hoping for reassurance that AW would refund in this situation, and what timescales I might be looking at to get the money back. Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Thanks
Hi hun, I'm aware aw refund for webcam, phone sessions that haven't been satisfactory completed etc but I'm not sure about getting credits back once you've put some on to spend , aw are usually fast at responding so I hope you get your credits back , you should do as from what you've said the system was sluggish hence the 200 pound showing x hope you get sorted xxx
Hi, we have had a few clients mention similar scenarios before on here not sure what the outcome was in the end but if AW are able to refund back to the card im sure they will. If you get exceptionally stuck and they refuse to do it come back here and we'll look it over for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-04-2016, 13:40)admin Wrote: Hi, we have had a few clients mention similar scenarios before on here not sure what the outcome was in the end but if AW are able to refund back to the card im sure they will. If you get exceptionally stuck and they refuse to do it come back here and we'll look it over for you.

Thanks

Thanks for both of your responses. I feel a little less worried about it now. I'll update the thread with AW's response once I have it.
(03-04-2016, 13:40)admin Wrote: Hi, we have had a few clients mention similar scenarios before on here not sure what the outcome was in the end but if AW are able to refund back to the card im sure they will. If you get exceptionally stuck and they refuse to do it come back here and we'll look it over for you.

Thanks

Would you please be able to see if you can get AW to investigate and respond to me? I had emailed them before I put this thread up, so it's been over 4 days and I'm yet to hear - it said on the submission form they respond within 48 hours :/ My AW username is Perfectgent84
I've now been waiting a week since I contacted AW and I haven't heard anything back. I could really do with some help! Could you please assist me? 
Hi, when you messaged AW did you get a confirmation email that your message had been successfully submitted ok?

Also, try http://www.awork.co.uk/

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(10-04-2016, 14:07)admin Wrote: Hi, when you messaged AW did you get a confirmation email that your message had been successfully submitted ok?

Also, try http://www.awork.co.uk/

Thanks

Hi, I don't have a confirmation email in my inbox, so I'm guessing not. I'll try this link now. Thanks!
Hi, when sending the message via AW help centre keep clicking the bottom right hand button until submitted and email shows in inbox.

See second half of this post for similar situation http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...2#pid82692

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, it must have been via the help centre I did it last Sunday as I remember it asking me to enter the first and last letter of my password.

I have been trying to use the awork.co.uk link and not having any joy. Initially it loaded and I filled in all the details. Then when I tried to click submit it said the server stopped working and has failed to reload the page - have been trying constantly for 30 mins or so :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit transfer issue blonde-teen-couple 5 7,626 09-10-2017, 17:49
Last Post: admin
  Credit payments need help please pech2 2 5,838 18-06-2013, 21:09
Last Post: pech2