Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU?
I think this makes things even more complicated. If you closed your current account and started a new one abroad you'd have to re verify by submitting details to Adultwork.

I'm all out of ideas. Hope you get it sorted.
(13-04-2016, 14:05)Ana_X Wrote: I think this makes things even more complicated. If you closed your current account and started a new one abroad you'd have to re verify by submitting details to Adultwork.

I'm not closing anything over here in the UK. I'm going abroad for a course, as a student. But i'll return here a couple of times during term breaks . My course is about a year, and i will have the normal term holidays in which time i plan to come to England.
I certainly don't want to verify anything in the country i'm going to. They probably keep an eye of student visa holders.
(13-04-2016, 17:07)jinnystarwars Wrote:
(13-04-2016, 14:05)Ana_X Wrote: I think this makes things even more complicated. If you closed your current account and started a new one abroad you'd have to re verify by submitting details to Adultwork.

I'm not closing anything over here in the UK. I'm going abroad for a course, as a student. But i'll return here a couple of times during term breaks . My course is about a year, and i will have the normal term holidays in which time i plan to come to England.
I certainly don't want to verify anything in the country i'm going to. They probably keep an eye of student visa holders.

I have another question,

If i go abroad and log on from abroad to my UK profile, would i need to verify the profile? ~Assuming I kept my UK profile that is?