Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse Bookings - Etiquette
(14-02-2016, 03:27)Nova70 Wrote: Hold on just a moment your always telling us to respect the contact and booking procedure detailed on the profile when we want to see someone and I agree, but this is a reverse booking and it's the punter who decides the rules so if a wg thinking about making a bid is not able to comply with his requests then she shouldn't make a bid.

It really depends on your point of view.

Firstly, the punter does NOT set the rules and the girl is always able to say NO.

Second, I doubt there was any booking procedure on the RB so when the girl made a bid, I doubt she agreed to any set request, this was made after the guy choose who he wanted to see.

And as far as anything else goes, if the punter does not get to see the girl he will be the one that is left frustrated and back on here Winging and wining.

So yes, if he is interested in the meet going ahead he should make contact with the girl if he does not hear back from her, although in fairness to her, it is a month away and really no rush to be making any plans as the booking time, place and cost has already been agreed so what else is there to say?
Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • mambotoilet
(14-02-2016, 12:28)wife4rent Wrote:
(14-02-2016, 03:27)Nova70 Wrote: Hold on just a moment your always telling us to respect the contact and booking procedure detailed on the profile when we want to see someone and I agree, but this is a reverse booking and it's the punter who decides the rules so if a wg thinking about making a bid is not able to comply with his requests then she shouldn't make a bid.

It really depends on your point of view.

Firstly, the punter does NOT set the rules and the girl is always able to say NO.

Second, I doubt there was any booking procedure on the RB so when the girl made a bid, I doubt she agreed to any set request, this was made after the guy choose who he wanted to see.

And as far as anything else goes, if the punter does not get to see the girl he will be the one that is left frustrated and back on here Winging and wining.

So yes, if he is interested in the meet going ahead he should make contact with the girl if he does not hear back from her, although in fairness to her, it is a month away and really no rush to be making any plans as the booking time, place and cost has already been agreed so what else is there to say?
Sarah x x x

I'm single so arranging things is no great drama but if your in a relationship you may have limited time windows for both comms and meets so for those guys getting everything done and dusted as far as the arrangements are concerned is important, my own preference for comms is AW emails but some wgs insist on speaking to you on the phone and I'm happy to do that, perhaps a chat is important to MT too. Your right in this case there's no great rush I'm simply speculating that MT has limited opportunities to arrange things and was eager to get it sorted while the Mrs was out shopping or something.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

Has she read the booking?Is she away or busy with another booking this weekend?

Personally I ignore any window given to me on booking forms - partly because I might not read it in time, and also because I prefer the SS to phone me either anytime, or a time we agree - it saves any cat and mouse, and some SSs type type in incorrect phone numbers.

If she has a phone number call her. If not then email and ask her if she wants the booking, ask her to let you know today or tomorrow. If she doesn't reply, move on.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • mambotoilet
Well there you have it MT both wgs on this thread say their not happy about calling the client at a specific time or indeed calling them at all and we have to respect that. Something else has occured to me ........ when you place a booking request and give your phone number your required to enter a time slot for the wg to contact you, now for me the booking request is just a formality as everything has already been arranged by email and I'm not actually expecting her to contact me I'm simply supplying my number so when I call/text for the address on the day she can match it to the booking request and knows it's me rather than some random guy, so maybe the wg we're talking about here thinks the same.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • Ana_X, mambotoilet
(14-02-2016, 16:43)Nova70 Wrote: Well there you have it MT both wgs on this thread say their not happy about calling the client at a specific time or indeed calling them at all and we have to respect that. Something else has occured to me ........ when you place a booking request and give your phone number your required to enter a time slot for the wg to contact you, now for me the booking request is just a formality as everything has already been arranged by email and I'm not actually expecting her to contact me I'm simply supplying my number so when I call/text for the address on the day she can match it to the booking request and knows it's me rather than some random guy, so maybe the wg we're talking about here thinks the same.

For me I'd have already agreed a time, and if not already spoken, would ask for his phone number so I know who's calling.

With a RB I'd email and ask him to call me by a set time on the day, if he wishes to speak sooner I'd ask him for a specific time for me to call, or for him to call me. We usually sort it out, however this is assuming both parties have had contact. I'd not rely on any booking form sent blind, I'd always advise an email to say "You've won my bid, are you still up for it?".

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

• mambotoilet
Sarah and Strawberry have made fair points about the phone call time slot on the booking form and although I fill it in I don't actually expect a call so it's probably best to take the advice about emailing her and deciding on a time that suits you both to discuss things on the phone, can I ask MT is hearing a voice important to you ?.

It would reassuring to hear a voice and I would hope it would reassure the lady to hear mine. I merely want a way for us to show we are both not time-wasters and are genuine.

I also suggested in an Email I sent to her before accepting her bid that we could use Skype to speak to each other. Is that too much do you think?
(14-02-2016, 19:54)mambotoilet Wrote: It would reassuring to hear a voice and I would hope it would reassure the lady to hear mine. I merely want a way for us to show we are both not time-wasters and are genuine.

I also suggested in an Email I sent to her before accepting her bid that we could use Skype to speak to each other. Is that too much do you think?

I can understand that and some wgs won't agree to a booking unless they speak to you first, as for Skpe well you'd have to run that one pass the ladies but I can tell you straight away that if there's no face pic on the profile it's probably a non-starter and some may suspect your just after a crafty wank, but it has been suggsted before on here that if the wg is also a cammer you could do that first before actually meeting her which is an excellent idea I think.

Well I hope it works out OK for you MT do let us know.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • mambotoilet
I'd see Skype as someone wanting a free chat. A long time ago I used to accept requests to 'chat' before a booking, via MSN messenger. I soon found out that it was a form of entertainment for many.

Keep it to a simple phone call.

• mambotoilet
(14-02-2016, 19:54)mambotoilet Wrote:  Is that too much do you think?

Yes. There's too much buggering about involved with setting up a laptop/PC, logging in, exchanging skype ID's, arranging what time to talk on skype. Nine times out of ten when I've taken a phonechat booking via skype I would then get the inevitable 'as we're on skype, could you just pop your camera on so I can see what you look like' chat. So the idea of signing into skype for someone to confirm their booking request is one I would not personally entertain and would likely trigger my 'this guy is at the wind up' o-meter.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • mambotoilet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reverse Bookings - how to respond? nb134 8 11,030 01-05-2014, 19:07
Last Post: nb134