Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse Bookings - Etiquette
Just to let you know the lady has been in touch tonight via Email, which is the way she said would rather communicate and it seems the booking is going ahead. Many thanks for the responses. They've been really helpful so I'll bear them in mind for the future.
I can perfectly understand why for some punters and wgs hearing a voice is important but I think it's best to start with an email so you can mutually agree a time for a proper conversation. For me the call isn't that important I find emailing works for me, I'm clear about what I want and I don't feel I'm putting her on the spot when maybe she doesn't have the time to properly consider what I'm asking, an email gives her time to resond she can check my feedback and see who I've visited before which can give her a better idea of the kind of experience I'm looking for.

Well I'm glad she got back to you MT and I hope it goes well, roll on April. Happy punting.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • mambotoilet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reverse Bookings - how to respond? nb134 8 10,958 01-05-2014, 19:07
Last Post: nb134