Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anybody else having UK bank transfer issues over Christmas?
Hey,

I'm fairly new to Adultwork and I've been lurking a lot on here for tips and advice so thank you all Smile

I'm having some issues with transferring credits to a UK bank... I requested a transfer on the 7th December, it's listed as processed by AW on the 22nd of December but I'm yet to see it in my bank account Sad

I triple checked my bank details, so it's not gone to the wrong place, I spoke to my bank and they couldn't help, and finally I emailed Adultwork (yesterday) but they haven't responded yet.

As it's my first withdrawal I'm quite anxious about it... plus I've got another one set to be processed on the 5th January. Has anyone else had issues with a bank transfer over Christmas? And how long to Adultwork usually take to reply?

A
x
If you log into AW and go to Credits Transfer History, you can see what is pending to be sent to you. If you click View, it will tell you in a small caption above what has been transferred, the stages that the process is in.

I was due payment on Tuesday, as normal, and didn't get anything into my account by midday

If you're super concerned, make sure all your verifications are up to date & all the information is correct on your account, then get in touch with them again. AdultWork is ran in Malta, so you may have to wait for a response
(31-12-2015, 14:02)buxombabee Wrote: If you log into AW and go to Credits Transfer History, you can see what is pending to be sent to you. If you click View, it will tell you in a small caption above what has been transferred, the stages that the process is in.

I was due payment on Tuesday, as normal, and didn't get anything into my account by midday

If you're super concerned, make sure all your verifications are up to date & all the information is correct on your account, then get in touch with them again. AdultWork is ran in Malta, so you may have to wait for a response

Hey, thanks for the reply. It's listed as 'Transferred' with these details...

Requested On: 07/12/2015 at 21:52 Processed On: 22/12/2015 at 08:49

... I've got another one down as 'Pending'.

My mobile number wasn't verified so I've sorted that. Aside from that all my info is correct including bank details... AW usually reply quite quickly so it looks like I'll have to hold on until they pick up my help ticket in Malta!

I've been scammed before for webcam work so I'm quite jittery about it Sad But AW seems on the up and up!
Just a quick update. Adultwork replied and referred me to the 'Current Status' page... which says there are delays with the UK bank system. The 22nd does seem like a long time ago though! Fingers crossed it appears soon...
Hi, I would re-message them. They may of quickly read it and think it was regarding a payment on the 28th.

http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(02-01-2016, 23:06)admin Wrote: Hi, I would re-message them. They may of quickly read it and think it was regarding a payment on the 28th.

/CurrentStatus.asp

Hey Admin, thanks for the reply.

I've just received a payment to the same account that was due to be processed tomorrow (5th) so now I'm really concerned about the one from the 22nd!

I've sent them a message, so hopefully they'll chase this up. What is the recourse with situations like this? Has anyone experienced anything similar?
Apologies all, it actually went in early around the same time as my regular wage and got swallowed by Christmas shopping! Not sure whether to be relieved or embarrassed Sad Thanks anyway!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,984 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  Bank transfer help Kellyerdington 4 6,479 01-11-2016, 23:07
Last Post: country-gal
  Transferring dailypay from bank transfer to payoneer TS_JessicaDiaz 1 4,257 11-07-2016, 10:39
  Uk bank transfer; card a different surname? Bbwpinup24x 1 5,109 10-04-2015, 09:56
  UK Bank Holiday / No Transfer yet (as of 06/06/12 / 12.00pm) BUSTY-TEEN-SWINDON 9 20,000 08-06-2012, 15:19