Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank transfer help
Hi I transferred money to my bank account on the 17th and said it would be processed today the 1st of November..I still haven't seen the money in my account ..who do I contact about this please as I'm getting worried..thanks for any help..
PAYMENTS ON THE 17th have been delayed , AW have mentioned this on their main page , they hope the bank payments to be in by tomorrow , I'm giving them till Friday and if nothing in I will email them then , if worried you can always send them an email via the main website xx
Ok thanks country gal I'll check tomorrow..ps I've looked for their email but can't find the flipping thing..
they don't have one , go to the AW main page , click help or current status , it brings information there about UK payments , they have stopped doing cheques sadly and I used to use that method from time to time , now I have to make sure I have 150 each week to request a UK payment as i'm not with any groups like DP , let me know how you get on
here's the info

All payments due before 1 November have been made. Due to delays in the banking process, payments due to be processed on Tuesday 1 November will likely suffer a one day delay and funds will not hit bank accounts until Wednesday 2 November at the earliest. This includes cheque transfers that were due before 1 November that were converted into UK bank transfers after 25 October.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Cece, Risque rachel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,799 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  Transferring dailypay from bank transfer to payoneer TS_JessicaDiaz 1 4,194 11-07-2016, 10:39
  Is anybody else having UK bank transfer issues over Christmas? AuroraRose 6 11,685 04-01-2016, 19:35
Last Post: AuroraRose
  Uk bank transfer; card a different surname? Bbwpinup24x 1 5,045 10-04-2015, 09:56
  UK Bank Holiday / No Transfer yet (as of 06/06/12 / 12.00pm) BUSTY-TEEN-SWINDON 9 19,668 08-06-2012, 15:19