Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still issues with cheques - anyone else in Ireland get them?
(05-12-2015, 00:19)HarlotWitch Wrote: the charge is worth almost as much as the cheques themselves.

i tried cash converters but it seems like they won't cash a german cheque? anywhere that will? I think it's the cheque being german that's causing issues.

Your best bet might be to sign up with Daily Pay (Adultworks finest preformers) group. As they can do direct transfers into your bank (the next day after earning them if you hit the minimum which I think is about £10) and that way you wont have to worry about waiting for or paying charges on cheques. Smile
(05-12-2015, 00:19)HarlotWitch Wrote: the charge is worth almost as much as the cheques themselves.

i tried cash converters but it seems like they won't cash a german cheque? anywhere that will? I think it's the cheque being german that's causing issues.

What makes you think those are german cheques ?

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Wonder if the cheque problem is finally solved [Image: 355365rfa3ovhkfb.gif]

They have a German bank listed. and nope, no luck Sad I'd open a second bank account just for this but not sure what banks will cash these cheques.
In the past I've had a couple of cheques from AW... shan't bore you with why Dodgy

I took mine to cash generator and they were both accepted. I'm in UK so might be different for you. Charges weren't too bad either considering...

However my cheques weren't German ... so not sure there... think as others have said you're going to have to try and get AW to cancel them, refund your account and ideally go for DP. Best thing I ever did Smile

L x
I know where the problem is , but I couldn't say on here . [Image: 1513716kh1tth8pai.gif]

Harlot, it's costing you more money and time trying to get paid by cheque than receiving a deposit straight to your bank two weeks after requesting it. I've never had an issue being paid by bank from AW in my eight years on the site.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • sarahxxx
I had a few cheques in the past, before I set up bank transfers and I never had a problem. I had them put into my account with Nationwide, Natwest & HSBC, never a problem at any of them. I suggest you either change your bank, get paid directly by transfer or stop working on AW all together...after all why would you want to work on it if you cant get paid the money you've earnt?

I'm going to do bank transfer next time. I just want to access the money I've already made. If I'd have known I would have done bank transfer, but bank transfers had a habit of not working for me.

I don't think any of those banks are in Ireland.
No bank transfer should be a problem if you use the right account number / iban code, I have always had mine paid by bank transfer and never had a problem.

Sarah x x x