Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New directcam
How odd. What is your speed, ram quantity & processor speed?
also how is your broadband for speed? My bw is always high because I have bt infinity
I have the same issue, it's usually guys accessing from their phone or tablet. I have a Mac air with 12 something upload (infinity).
I contacted the guys at Istreaming and he said there's nothing wrong with the platform or my system.. that the guys were just browsing, but I know that's not true because a few of them tried repeatedly to come back in again. I made nothing last night even though several guys tried to come into my room.. going to give JCI lite a go tonight and see if that helps.
Oh dear looks like there are some teething problems again ....im using the latest version of justcsmit , I'm having a few days away , totally pointless getting ready for webcam only to sit there for ages with guys coming and going at 0bw and then not being aware that your privates or special are purchased so you have to refund....i guess I haven't got the patience at the moment

Hope it gets sorted xxxx
This problem is still happening, had someone try pvt 3 times this morning, stayed 15-20 seconds each time but I didn't get any credits for it. Finally managed to connect on the 4th attempt.
I have emailed AW to ask what's going on.