AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New directcam
Hiya
Can anyone help me!
Since the aw direct cam up date I can't get it to work on my pc, I'm running windows vista which I no is old but it works fine! Every time I click on a screen for dc it opens up with the options as in prv group etc, then if I click any it looks like it's loading but I'm left with a blank screen??? Is it possible to download a program or something? Thanks
new directcam? Where did you get the update? There doesn't appear to be an update on mine, but my DC hasn't been working properly for the past few days.
(26-10-2015, 11:10)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: new directcam? Where did you get the update? There doesn't appear to be an update on mine, but my DC hasn't been working properly for the past few days.

Hiya
Well I couldn't get on it last week because of this problem and then when looking on the GETHelp tab I see they had posted about the new dc up date is compleat ? can't get on it since! I think my laptop is not helping but I don't want to do anything with it!
Can you guys please email adultwork through the help centre or webmaster@adultwork.com and describe what's happening? They need to know these things from customers as I've had loads of messages from my guys who like you can't get in!
yes i had similar problems,email from a guy saying it said my room is full? wierd.
has justcamit had an update ? when I click it says no update available and I have noticed recently a lot of guys popping in with 0 bw and then leaving , also I had to refund a client because the directcam special he purchased never showed up , the box that comes up when paid mode occurs never took place,,,,,I've had a lot of comments from gentleman saying the directcam player is a nightmare ....

bare with it I guess

kisses country-gal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't forget that the guys in the US are available to you via support@istreaming.com

They are the ones who make JCI possible for AW to provide it.

Good luck!
Where can I find the update? JCI says no update available.
What version do you have?

The latest version is 3.0.8 and is available at:

http://www.istreaming.com/downloads.php
Yes, I've got the most recent version. I've been having the same issues as countrygal - guys come in and their bandwidth goes to zero, they can't see anything and leave the room.