Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish to leave my group but it doesnt exist!!
Hi all, first of all its so cool to have finally found a help site like this forum Smile

Okay well basically my problem is today I decided to create my own group, so I went to the link to do so but to my surprise the Aw site claims that I am a member of a group called Just Good Friends. Now I used to be but the group doesn't exist on AdultWork anymore and nor does the group admin.
So basically does anyone know how it's possible to leave a group that doesn't exist where the group admins profile doesn't exist either?

Many thanks in advance,

Kimber Jane.
Then only way that I know of would be to contact adultwork with your dilemma. If the group doesn't exist then you can't be part of it and so they should sort it out for you.

Xxx
Thanks for the reply Pixie xx. I have attempted to contact them but just seem to hit dead ends, all that seems to.come back is 'if you wish to leave a group contact the group admin". Very frustrating xx
Keep on mailing them and telling them that the Admin doesn't exist on AW any longer. Put "the group nor Admin exist anymore" in capitals. AW can be a nightmare to get a straight answer out of, you just have to keep on at them. I hope you sort it out soon. Xxx
Thank you Pixie, I hope so too. It sure is frustrating when needing to contact them considering how long the site has been established as one of the market leaders, you would think contacting them would be a breeze!!
That's why I was so happy to find a site like this Smile xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to leave a difficult group on Adultwork admin 7 3,840 04-04-2024, 15:52
Last Post: admin
Shocked Leave my group Harrietswann 6 3,707 10-01-2022, 15:41
Information Adultworks Updated Terms Of Service for members wishing to leave a group admin 2 7,536 26-08-2018, 12:02
  Request to leave the group and thank you x xKitty 1 4,561 12-08-2017, 15:31
  No longer wish to leave the group Kiaxxx 0 3,378 02-11-2016, 11:38
Last Post: Kiaxxx