Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultworks Updated Terms Of Service for members wishing to leave a group
Information 
Hi all, its a great day for service providers rights on Adultwork.com, they now allow members wishing to leave a group to do so without the threat of a group manager holding the profile "hostage". Group managers must now within good timing release the profile or Adultwork will do it for them. TOS here (scroll down to very bottom).

News article on the situation here.

In all cases, if you wish to be released from a group its best to message your group manager directly on Adultwork, this way a record is keep and can be seen by Adultwork. Going back many years the amount of scam groups on Adultwork has dwindled, in large part to these open public forums being setup which expose scam groups by allowing people to freely chat and the introduction of the scam group list here.

If your group manager refuses to let you leave or simple doesnt respond to your requests feel free to fill out this form here. I would probably recommend a period of maximum 14 days before asking Adultwork to intervene, this is adequate time for the group manager to get all their group transfers and finalise any dealings they need to in order to release the account.

Always give the group the benefit of doubt before contacting Adultwork.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, ReaganDelaRosaXXX
(20-06-2018, 12:03)admin Wrote: Hi all, its a great day for service providers rights on Adultwork.com, they now allow members wishing to leave a group to do so without the threat of a group manager holding the profile "hostage". Group managers must now within good timing release the profile or Adultwork will do it for them. TOS here (scroll down to very bottom).

News article on the situation here.

In all cases, if you wish to be released from a group its best to message your group manager directly on Adultwork, this way a record is keep and can be seen by Adultwork. Going back many years the amount of scam groups on Adultwork has dwindled, in large part to these open public forums being setup which expose scam groups by allowing people to freely chat and the introduction of the scam group list here.

If your group manager refuses to let you leave or simple doesnt respond to your requests feel free to fill out this form here. I would probably recommend a period of maximum 14 days before asking Adultwork to intervene, this is adequate time for the group manager to get all their group transfers and finalise any dealings they need to in order to release the account.

Always give the group the benefit of doubt before contacting Adultwork.

Hi can you please remove me from the group . You haven’t paid me for fridays work.neither have you replied to my Whatsapp messages ! Please let me know how long this is going to take to release me.
Hi, actioned.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to leave a difficult group on Adultwork admin 7 3,610 04-04-2024, 15:52
Last Post: admin
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,283 02-02-2023, 14:21
Shocked Leave my group Harrietswann 6 3,552 10-01-2022, 15:41
  Request to leave the group and thank you x xKitty 1 4,497 12-08-2017, 15:31
  No longer wish to leave the group Kiaxxx 0 3,336 02-11-2016, 11:38
Last Post: Kiaxxx