Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

CHARGES
im still confused! ne part it sais it wont be added to our earnings but then it sais its added to the admin fee..so will we be charged it or not
That link does clarify things quite a lot.

Basically AW charges are going to be raised to cover VAT which AW have to pay on their fees because they are over the VAT threshold. It would be the same with any other company services are purchased from (we buy services for our ads from AW).

Basically AW haven't been paying VAT and they have found they are liable for VAT and will adjust their charges to encompass this.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

And when you withdraw your credits you get basically a little more half than what you already had. I usually work here and there - and to cure my boredom i only work to my 100 credit goal per night (I have other things I want to do) well basically when I went to withdrew my credits for today and yesterdays work I had a fit. Now I'm having to put my own rates up. As well as the prices adult work added and I ill have to work a little bit longer just to get my earnings.

I love adultwork - its changed my life in so many ways in the last 5 years but I won't lie... I'm devastated.
GLASGOW SHEMALE ALEKTRYA

http://www.adultwork.com/1022031
yeah its really sad to be honest...i love a.w and how much it has helped me...drastically helpd me even...so this is a blow for sure Sad i just hope the guys still use this site as much as before...
Hi Ladies,

I am currently on AW through workitltd but am looking into cutting the 'middle man' out and coming straight to AW and running the show myself. I have been on for one and a half years. I'm a bit hesitant to take the leap though especially as this VAT price rise is being applied. I want to earn more money, which is why I'm looking at going it alone. I have just seen that my prices have been put up today, by workit to 1.79 and 2.99, which is a 30p and 50p rise from before. I am currently only earning 40% of this. Can anyone tell me, simply, what I will have to pay as fees if going it alone. It would seem 41% is taken off, looking at some other links I have followed. Is this right? I am trying to gather all the information I need to make the best decision to give me the best income!
tbh hun i personally wont understand it fully until i make a transfer lol x
(01-10-2015, 10:36)laura20 Wrote: tbh hun i personally wont understand it fully until i make a transfer lol x

So what have been the charges then? Is 41% the amount taken off prior to this VAT charge? or is this figure not right? x
it was 5percent diretcam facility fee which is deducted straight after a session and 30percent or 31percent at point of transfer....now i believe it to be 5percent directcam facility fee plus 45percent? im awful at maths so if im wrong please correct me x
5% Justcamit fee as normal
30% Admin fee as normal
NEW 6% VAT fee
= 41% cut if doing directcam.

If with Dailypay they've taken the hit & reduced their cut to 5% instead of the original 6%.
Thanks ladies. I'm still going to be earning more than I am now if I go it alone, even with the VAT adage. Which can never be a bad thing eh? Smile