Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

CHARGES
Thumbs Down 
OMG what do u all think of the sudden VAT increases on AW then?!
Nothing is yet clarified or confirmed.
(30-09-2015, 10:30)laura20 Wrote: OMG what do u all think of the sudden VAT increases on AW then?!

There is already a long thread running about this in the private forum.
Why don't you tell us what you think about it Laura as no one else is very clear about how it is going to work?
IM GUTTED, it will decrease my earnings drastically...not yet confirmed? it sais all about it when u log in so what do you mean?
i cant access the pvt forum
How cannot be clarified if they sent an email to everyone, as they did to me, regarding this? It is very simple: they will charge you the amount they used to charge until now for withdrawing funds and on top of that, the VAT amount depending on the country you reside.... in the UK 20%
(30-09-2015, 10:33)PrincessJenny Wrote: Nothing is yet clarified or confirmed.

As of Thursday 1 October 2015, VAT will be applied......
sounds confirmed to me!
(30-09-2015, 10:52)annabelle Wrote: How cannot be clarified if they sent an email to everyone, as they did to me, regarding this? It is very simple: they will charge you the amount they used to charge until now for withdrawing funds and on top of that, the VAT amount depending on the country you reside.... in the UK 20%

The rate of VAT charged will vary depending on where in the EU the service is consumed from.

I understood it to mean the rate of VAT in the country the consumer lives. 95% is UK but I do have a few people from other places.
urgh just what i need Sad up will go my prices then
(30-09-2015, 11:04)laura20 Wrote: urgh just what i need Sad up will go my prices then

If you have any prices to change......
Very odd how even after numerous girls have asked you for a link to your profile you wont show it...
I smell a rat.