Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

full time cam/ give up day job
its scary but well worth doing no more calls to your boss if you feel sick or no presure to work all the day do what you can when you can work to live or live to work BUT it is hard work at the beginning
(09-09-2015, 00:10)scarlett_bunnyx Wrote: Thank you all soo much ladies x I recently got promoted at my day job which has sadly resulted me being bullied at work. To the extent I am now on anxiety/sleeping tabs. My manager has been super supportive but since things got reported by another colleague things have gone worse. When im at home with my family I have no worries/stress. And like I said even most days im on cam I can manage easily my daily wage (sometimes takes alot of work) but I get there eventually. To the girls who have took this up full-time, do you make a comfortable living? With more tim re on my hands I do think I could make alot more, especially putting in the extra effort. I work twice a week on cams past couple months and earn my weekly salary (just about) thanks again to each of you
that took the time to reply. With love Scarlett xxx

Don t give in to bullying, stand up to them !
I would not recommend you give up your 'real' job. I am ancient and have a modest pension, I cam to buy holidays.But relying on it would do my head in.
Sort out the situation at work-or stay until you get a different job
Meanwhile , see your GP, say you are anxious and stressed because of bullying at work- take sick leave and think it through.Punters ALL the time , with no work colleagues - it wil distort your view of things maybe.And you constantly fret about making enough money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full-Time Computer Geek Required!!! MichelleSins 0 3,707 17-09-2011, 09:01
Last Post: MichelleSins