Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My payment hasn't come to my bank account
Daily pay take 6% of your earnings and adultwork take 30% of your earnings. Also remember that justcamit takes 5% of your earnings that you made through directcam\direct IM and that directchat takes 15pence per minute from directchat sessions. It takes alot of working out but you'll get it in the end. X
Sorry I forgot to say about the UK transfer details. Yes they are dailypays details so there isn't anything to worry about there.

You will see credits being taken out of your account on AW but that's just dailypays going they're thing. It doesn't effect how much you will be paid. You will always get paid for what you made the day before, regardless of what has been taken from your AW account.

Do keep an eye on your earnings though as occasionally dailypays can make small mistakes. It's never been by a big amount for me but its still an idea to stay on top of it. X
Thank you for your help Pixie Big Grin x
Join Skyprivate for an 80% payout! https://accounts.skyprivate.com/users/re.../?aff=1clj

Add me on Twitter @ArianaBrooklynX

View My Adultwork Profile here.

Hi Admin,

Please can you help? I put in a Daily Pay request on my AW account on Friday, but nothing has come through yet. Is that because DP closes at weekends, or is there something wrong with my account.

Thank you Victoria
Admin did send an email out the other day saying he is offline while in the middle of a house move due to waiting to the internet being set up in his new place x He said payments would be processed as normal by the office staff. It might be that he needs to personally approve payout requests so hopefully he'll be back online today to sort it for you Smile x
Hi, checking shortly, register on the forums to receive our emails, http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,983 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  One of payment to separate bank account Jessica121 0 2,881 02-05-2018, 12:57
Last Post: Jessica121
  How do I block someone who hasn't messaged me? Bbwpinup24x 3 9,242 13-04-2015, 21:00
Last Post: CurvyBlondeOnCam
Tongue account removal - payment and earned credits bethanfox 8 8,232 06-02-2014, 14:35
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia
Big Grin UK BACS/Bank Payment Transfers? For credits? curlytots 18 44,470 22-11-2012, 02:08
Last Post: curlytots