AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
service provider profile taken down
I'm not the provider but a client of this person

The sp had her profile removed for breaking t and c "using someone else's id"

This is not the case she is happy to 're verify or whatever it takes but has had no response from adult work

The individual who reported the profile has contacted the sp apologising and has claimed he has contacted aw to rescind the claim

The sp does not want to really want to deal with this person as its already problematic and neither does she want to further communicate with this person

She had a profile where she had 100 plus positive reviews and a lot of time and effort is out the window, where does she stand?

She is happy to verify again and submit the communication of the individual to adult work
Whatever it takes to get her profile back

Any advice please ?
If she used fake id then she deserves everything she gets.
(12-08-2015, 22:15)xKatieBabyx Wrote: If she used fake id then she deserves everything she gets.

Yeah she didn't

Congratulations on not bothering to read
Hi, message AW letting them know she can verify with more information, eg utility bills, passport etc

Should be an easy one to fix.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-08-2015, 00:08)Admin Wrote: Hi, message AW letting them know she can verify with more information, eg utility bills, passport etc

Should be an easy one to fix.

Thanks

Thanks have done I got a response saying they will deal with the girl directly I did mention she is happy to provide what's needed

I will be honest it was a bit of a maze for me to navigate to send a message and she is fluent enough but English is not her first language is there any way someone from here or adult work can contact her assisting if needs be, she has sent a messages but got no reply over four days so not sure if she is doing it right or just getting no response

Thank you
Why are you asking instead of her? Hope she's in control of her own profile.
(13-08-2015, 00:19)comaaminion Wrote: Thanks have done I got a response saying they will deal with the girl directly I did mention she is happy to provide what's needed

I will be honest it was a bit of a maze for me to navigate to send a message and she is fluent enough but English is not her first language is there any way someone from here or adult work can contact her assisting if needs be, she has sent a messages but got no reply over four days so not sure if she is doing it right or just getting no response

Thank you

It's an issue the girl will need to deal with herself, otherwise I suspect AW will be concerned that she may be trafficked or forced labour. AW will always close and keep closed accounts they suspect as such - at the very least. At best, they will make a report to the necessary authorities in a trafficked/forced labourer's locale.
Hi, yes I also didnt read the first post correctly (late night).

If a message is sent to AW and done correctly a receipt of the message will be sent to your inbox.

Performer will need to contact AW herself as usual yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks to the above replys

I have tried to guide her as much as possible so hopefully she can resolve it

Nothing foul going on and I made a point of registering on this forum as my aw username and ukp username for transparency on my part

Thanks again
(13-08-2015, 11:31)comaaminion Wrote: Thanks to the above replys

I have tried to guide her as much as possible so hopefully she can resolve it

Nothing foul going on and I made a point of registering on this forum as my aw username and ukp username for transparency on my part

Thanks again

Whilst you know you are not controlling anyone, how does membership of a forum prove whether you are or not?I'm sure there are members on all forums who are controlled or being controlled, or even not who they say they are.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service Provider trying to blackmail me Concerned70 11 12,737 05-11-2017, 15:00
Last Post: Buster
Exclamation How to remove VAT from your profile on Adultwork (service providers) admin 20 56,685 21-01-2016, 14:12
Last Post: admin
  How to webcam with a service provider uktightsfan 2 6,870 20-08-2014, 12:53
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia