Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to webcam with a service provider
I'm a complete novice to all of this and need some help. I recently arranged a webcam session with a service provider who uses Skype on AW and booked a slot. After an aborted effort when I didn't confirm the booking in time, I rearranged for 10 mins later. This time I confirmed the booking, agreed to funds being transferred and clicked the call button. I then got a message from my computer to say that there was no software installed that could complete the action. I have Skype pre-installed on my computer so do not understand hat other software I would need. In the end I had to hastily cancel the boking to free the performer up for further bookings much to my disappointment.

Can anyone please advise me where I went wrong ?
Hey ,

What I do is log into my skype on my laptop , then I search skype contacts with the name that has been provided by adultwork, add them , wait for them to accept and then skype that way , it take seconds to add someone and the contact request will come up straight away there end . Then that is it , you should be able to call . I have never had any problems doing it this way , hope it helps .

Smile x
I do it like Curvy . Or if you have the booking , its accepted and confirmed the Skype name comes up in the booking, you click on the name and connect straight to Skype and asks you if you want to call .....and off you go.

I prefer to look it up and add , but do both . Smile

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service Provider trying to blackmail me Concerned70 11 12,737 05-11-2017, 15:00
Last Post: Buster
  Webcam service removed Sexy-c 4 5,491 23-04-2017, 20:37
Last Post: Sexy-c
  service provider profile taken down comaaminion 14 22,485 15-08-2015, 13:57
Last Post: Ana_X