Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

IS YOUR DATA SAFE ID /PASSPORT
(02-08-2015, 19:57)Nova70 Wrote: Yes if the motive for hacking your account is simply to out you the damage has already been done but that being the case you could at least gain a little payback if the person responsible is caught and prosecuted
That is very little compensation and only an idiot would think it would be.

But your a punter so that makes sense...

Sarah x x x
(02-08-2015, 23:46)wife4rent Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 19:57)Nova70 Wrote: Yes if the motive for hacking your account is simply to out you the damage has already been done but that being the case you could at least gain a little payback if the person responsible is caught and prosecuted
That is very little compensation and only an idiot would think it would be.

But your a punter so that makes sense...

Sarah x x x

Of course it all depends on just how much impact being outed would have on your life, as I've said before in my own case very little and I would have the satisfaction of outing a blackmailer and the knowledge that I had perhaps spared others a similar experience.
(03-08-2015, 02:05)Nova70 Wrote: Of course it all depends on just how much impact being outed would have on your life, as I've said before in my own case very little and I would have the satisfaction of outing a blackmailer and the knowledge that I had perhaps spared others a similar experience.

This is so repetitive...

I appreciate what you say, but we really are talking "general terms" and the whole point is a girl would NOT want to be outed and they really would not care what you would do should it happening as the damage would already have been done. - What part of THAT do you NOT understand?

As usual, your post is all about YOU

A punter having a shag, unless you are a high ranking individual is really not going to have much effect on your life, ok your wife may not like it, but the chance of it happening is very slim. On the other hand, idiot punters and i know you object to the reference, have many strange habits, including trying to get revenge or stalking a WG, for what ever reason they feel is right. And should they out then to neighbours etc.. It could have a traumatic effect on their lives.

WG's are vulnerable people, idiot punters WILL try and take advantage of them, as you can imagine they get little from me, but that is not to say I have not had my moments of terror (I was young at the time). Whilst you may not be one of the lunatics, nutters/diots, please stop defending them as they do exist and do not have a right to do what they do just because they have a hard on. You have a lot to understand about what girls have to put up with on a daily basis.

I have read reports of cam girls who are terrorised / traumatised & harassed by idiots, and that is by web cam, imagine what it would be like if they had met them in person for real?

i am sure you would try and justify it by saying these girls work so should expect the worst, I am in the mind of agreeing with you (which is why I think idiot first). But it is not right, nobody has the right to inflict themselves on others regardless of those circumstances.

As I have said previously, there are MANY decent guys out there, but there are far more idiots. So whilst you may be one of the decent guys, try and understand that there are MANY idiots. As a decent guy you may be horrified of the thought of such goings on, but it DOES happen....

Sarah x x x
(03-08-2015, 02:42)wife4rent Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 02:05)Nova70 Wrote: Of course it all depends on just how much impact being outed would have on your life, as I've said before in my own case very little and I would have the satisfaction of outing a blackmailer and the knowledge that I had perhaps spared others a similar experience.

This is so repetitive...

I appreciate what you say, but we really are talking "general terms" and the whole point is a girl would NOT want to be outed and they really would not care what you would do should it happening as the damage would already have been done. - What part of THAT do you NOT understand?

As usual, your post is all about YOU

A punter having a shag, unless you are a high ranking individual is really not going to have much effect on your life, ok your wife may not like it, but the chance of it happening is very slim. On the other hand, idiot punters and i know you object to the reference, have many strange habits, including trying to get revenge or stalking a WG, for what ever reason they feel is right. And should they out then to neighbours etc.. It could have a traumatic effect on their lives.

WG's are vulnerable people, idiot punters WILL try and take advantage of them, as you can imagine they get little from me, but that is not to say I have not had my moments of terror (I was young at the time). Whilst you may not be one of the lunatics, nutters/diots, please stop defending them as they do exist and do not have a right to do what they do just because they have a hard on. You have a lot to understand about what girls have to put up with on a daily basis.

I have read reports of cam girls who are terrorised / traumatised & harassed by idiots, and that is by web cam, imagine what it would be like if they had met them in person for real?

i am sure you would try and justify it by saying these girls work so should expect the worst, I am in the mind of agreeing with you (which is why I think idiot first). But it is not right, nobody has the right to inflict themselves on others regardless of those circumstances.

As I have said previously, there are MANY decent guys out there, but there are far more idiots. So whilst you may be one of the decent guys, try and understand that there are MANY idiots. As a decent guy you may be horrified of the thought of such goings on, but it DOES happen....

Sarah x x x

Sarah I'm actually trying to point out that the Police will take seriously complaints about harassment/stalking which is often accompanied by a threat to out the victim and that it's better to contact the Police sooner rather than later, I'm not talking off the top of my head here as women I know have suffered these problems and dealt with them and there are plenty of other threads on other forums which give the same advice. Some of the unpleasant people who indulge in this kind of behaviour think their smarter than they really are for instance believing that a PAYG phone makes them untraceable, it doesn't and a Police officer knocking on your door can act as a great reality check and is often all that's needed to put a stop to it.

So if you find yourself targeted by such a person don't hesitate in contacting the Police and my advice would be the same to a punter who's anonymity was being threatened by a wg. Anonymity is such an important factor in this business and those who threaten it be they punter or wg are the enemies of us all.
Yes most women would not want to be outed, but some already have friends, family, jobs which know. Sure not many, but to say no-one wants to be outed is a sweeping statement.

A threat to out whether it causes damage, whether friends know or not, it still something that I consider reportable. Some ladies however would not report on the basis they don't want the police to know. I know that the police do protect identities, however there are situations and crimes where they cannot guarantee anonymity, and to some even 1 person ie the police knowing would be too much.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(03-08-2015, 09:01)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Yes most women would not want to be outed, but some already have friends, family, jobs which know. Sure not many, but to say no-one wants to be outed is a sweeping statement.

A threat to out whether it causes damage, whether friends know or not, it still something that I consider reportable. Some ladies however would not report on the basis they don't want the police to know. I know that the police do protect identities, however there are situations and crimes where they cannot guarantee anonymity, and to some even 1 person ie the police knowing would be too much.

I understand what your saying but if the choice is between being threatened, bullied and blackmailed or revealing that your a wg to the Police I still think the later is the best option.
It's been said here and on other forums that punters and wgs can never really agree on anything as the two groups tend to have default attitudes regarding those issues we debate, well this is one matter I think we can definitely agree on if you believe as I do that most of us who use forums are decent people. Be in no doubt that I feel no loyalty or obligation to another punter or another man who does this kind of thing and if any wg I know asked for my help concerning such a matter they would get it.