Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PERSISTENT OFFENDERS
(26-06-2015, 17:27)Strawberryblonde Wrote: The worry wasn't particularly for me, it was for other ladies.

There are fakes on all directories - which is all AW is.

I've known guys clamour to see other ladies who look nothing like their photos, and return. They say they don't care. Sometimes the service isn't even very good, but they are persistent just the same just in the hope that the SP does change.

Baffles me.

I don't think fakes will ever be eliminated, and becoming draconian does put genuine providers off plus fakers find ways around it.

As far as I'm concerned the fault originates with the person falsely advertising, not the customer but as I've just said, some customers aren't bothered and that is one way they stay in business.

Providing a good service, being what you say you are is another way to build up a good solid base, with no need to fake.

Agreed there will always be fakes but the group I had in mind when I started this thread really have got away with it a bit too easily I think, at any one time they have multiple profiles but nearly always use the same woman's pictures, now I'm sure they can't be using this woman's ID to verify the profiles as well.......at least I hope not because if that's not being spotted I'd like to know why, this group insist on phone bookings too so negative feedback to warn others doesn't appear very often.
(26-06-2015, 17:27)Strawberryblonde Wrote: There are fakes on all directories - which is all AW is.

And pre-internet every card found in a telephone box in London also had fake photos on them. This is nothing new...

(26-06-2015, 17:27)Strawberryblonde Wrote: As far as I'm concerned the fault originates with the person falsely advertising, not the customer but as I've just said, some customers aren't bothered and that is one way they stay in business.

Unfortunately it is a double edged sword. In any other business they would not last because clients would be more selective about spending their money with a business that is run that way, they would also demand their money back if they got given the wrong product or a lesser product than they paid for.

if a guy walked into a pub and asked for a pint of premium larger and got served half a pint of cheap larger would he hand over his money? Would he then go back the next day and do exactly the same thing?

It is not right for girls to do what they do, and I tend to think it is usually men behind the scenes doing it rather than females. But it is totally STUPID of guys to keep doing the same thing,

Sarah x x x