Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My profile has been randomly deactivated? no idea why. very distressed
Hi,
my username is rosespikes. I am a good cammer and have made adultwork a lot of money. I have unprocessed cheques which add up to just below 2K.

I am very stressed out, as you could imagine. I have NO IDEA and have received no clarity as of why I have randomly been deactivated? does this mean that aw will hold my payments?!!! I have submitted my problem through the "submit form" but cannot help still feeling very very stressed and uneasy. I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest. THIS HAS CAUSED ME MAJOR DISTRESSED as I can assure you that I have not done anything wrong to have had my account randomly and suddenly deactivated. I understand that you may not be the right partie to speak to at this point in time, but I do ask that you please directly help me out on this matter. Please. I am begging you. I ask for clarity?

thank you for your time as I understand you must get many emails/forums to respond to and this is a job for you. but please understand I have just below 2k on the line here of which really does highlight my efforts and dedication to the adultwork website. please, any help. please!!!! or even better to please pass this message on to the most relevant partie. thanks again
Hi, please contact AW with this guide http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Everything is fixable dont worry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deactivated profile money owed to us glamour69 3 1,838 11-01-2023, 08:49
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adultwork has deactivated my profile? JasmineBlaq 1 1,983 01-12-2021, 22:23
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adultwork profile deactivated Ginger26 8 8,828 20-06-2018, 12:25
Last Post: admin