Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultwork has deactivated my profile?
Hello. 
I made a new profile on AW yesterday after being away from it for two years, I verified, did my profile, uploaded my photos etc and my profile was visible until today it was removed and said I had breached their terms. 

I did appeal this as I thought it may have been something they do with new profiles. They sent me an email stating the below “ Hello

This email is to notify you that your registration on AdultWork.com has been refused because it (or you) are associated with an account that was previously closed for violation of our Policies & Agreements:

https://www.adultwork.com/Legal.asp

The decision to close your account is final and non-negotiable. We ask that you immediately cease using AdultWork.com with any account as we will not pay out any future money you may earn on the site.

We are sorry it has come to this, but the actions of you or your associates wholly contravenes the philosophy and goals of AdultWork.com for those seeking or offering services. As per our User Agreement:

"AW is operated in an open and honest manner as a club for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the club or in any way against the interest of the club and its members will be removed and any credits they have accumulated will be forfeited."

We are not obliged to offer you membership and our right to refrain from doing so is now being exercised.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team” 

I emailed back stating my old username and how long I was on AW for and how my previous profile wasn’t removed for violating any rules, I deactivated it myself. I also explained I am not associated with anyone, I never have been so I believe they’ve made a mistake. 

They then replied with this “Hello

The decision to close your account is final and non-negotiable. 

We are not obliged to offer you membership and our right to refrain from doing so is now being exercised.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team”

It’s very strange as my profile wasn’t up very long, all pictures are new and I did exactly as I was supposed to. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I’ve never broken any rules and they’re saying I have and won’t let me have a profile on their website. 
Sadly it looks like Aw have made there decision...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deactivated profile money owed to us glamour69 3 1,641 11-01-2023, 08:49
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adultwork profile deactivated Ginger26 8 8,546 20-06-2018, 12:25
Last Post: admin
  Content from deactivated profile Ms Dee 2 5,074 18-04-2018, 20:10
Last Post: admin
  Profile deactivated PeggyBoo 9 10,606 15-03-2018, 17:35
Last Post: Jesica.jesica
  my profile deactivated arjolablackcat 0 3,213 13-03-2018, 16:21
Last Post: arjolablackcat