Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
account suspension
Hello Admin,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU INTERVENE/HELP ME.

My account as suspended yesterday, saying that A suspected my profile as not genuine/photo's ere not of me.

I have uploaded passport (out of date tho) so then sent driving licence. Have sent photo holding details as requested again today. AW then said that the photo did not match the description of my profile????

I have sent severeal messages, just getting automated replies saying send verification photo & same thing happens, going round in circles getting nowhere.

I know everyone would say this but I am 100% genuine. EVERY photo of my profile has been taken by myself on my phone camera. I have un-cropped versions shoing my face hich I can send to prove the photo's are mine and of me.

I am British, have lived in and owned this address for 25 years. The only discrepancy I can think of is my age? I have stated that I am younger on my profile, but I assumed everyone did this? If this is the case then I am more than happy to disclose it/change it on the profile if it is re-instated.

I have read threads on here today, and I saw that you had very kindly and succesfully intervened in some cases. Please could you help me in some way?
I will send information/ do anything asked as I have nothing to hide, just want to be re-instated, get photo's and credit and feedback back too.

Thank you for your time - I appr4eciate any help at all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Account Suspension AlexandraRosexx 0 3,236 01-05-2017, 14:38
Last Post: AlexandraRosexx