Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Potential to earn the same without webcam?
Wauw 700-1000 pound a week!!!!

How do you do that?
Do you spend money on advertisement.

The most I've ever earned on cam was 300 a week.
But I don't always sit full time behind the cam.

If I were able to make that much on cam... I probably would be more online.
I make about that a week too Maria about 200 , more than happy , if I were bringing in 700 or so then I would move into another house and not still rent the farm house xxxx as for direct IM I give up spent three hours on the bloomin thing and nothing ......am I doing something wrong ....

Deep breath out xxxx

Country-gal
IM is few and far between, some days I get a couple or chats.....sometimes I get nothing for days...When I was phones and IM only I'd have IM on 24/7 and it was always temperamental but it's always worth having on as now and then you get one really long chat that boosts your earnings....you're not doing anything wrong
Thanks del

I just thought if I got a steady income via IM aswell it would mean less need to go on directcam don't get me wrong I love directcam but it can be tiring lol....its just I.know some lasses do really well on IM I guess like you say its having patience and hoping you build up regular clientele that use IM

As you say its hit and miss

I just wondered if it was me doing something wrong

Kisses country-gal xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential webcam earrings? AvaBlack 3 5,489 29-05-2015, 08:57
Last Post: X_lissie_x