Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
baffled....
Hi, just wondering if anyone can offer any explanation...

I've read through the why have i been removed thread but haven't found an answer...

I registered on AW today, filled in a bit of my profile and a little while later get an email stating:

"We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission."

Which doesn't make any sense as my profile has been up less than a few hours and more importantly, I hadn't actually gotten around to uploading any photos yet.

I emailed AW but only received a automated reply thus far that in no way explained my query... so now I feel like I'm banned from the site and there's no point even trying to use it?? :\
Well that's weird, if you had no pics I cant see how AW can claim otherwise.
Have you heard anything else from them?
(17-01-2015, 18:19)Rosie343 Wrote: Hi, just wondering if anyone can offer any explanation...

I've read through the why have i been removed thread but haven't found an answer...

I registered on AW today, filled in a bit of my profile and a little while later get an email stating:

"We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission."

Which doesn't make any sense as my profile has been up less than a few hours and more importantly, I hadn't actually gotten around to uploading any photos yet.

I emailed AW but only received a automated reply thus far that in no way explained my query... so now I feel like I'm banned from the site and there's no point even trying to use it?? :\

AW always reply, the auto reply gives you satisfaction they have received your email. Possibly email again, just stating these are your photos.

Good luck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Baffled By Log In Problems Orkid 0 2,982 16-07-2016, 07:28
Last Post: Orkid