AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baffled By Log In Problems
Exclamation 
Hi,

I am a bit concerned about my profile because it's still available in search but I can't seem to log in. I've sent a help ticket thing but it's quite urgent to find out what's going on. I've had my password and username sent to me but even that doesn't work. I initially thought it was down to a simple log in error as I used the middot or bullet point symbol for my new username, but I've also realised that I haven't had any emails sent to me in the last couple of days as I usually get notifications to my personal email. I don't suppose there is any way someone could take a look? I have to pay a bill today and I'm not sure what else I can do as I seriously need to work. There's also another concern that it may be down to someone being malicious though I don't know how they would have done that unless they made some sort of false accusation to Adultwork. But if that is the case, I do need to sort that out sooner rather than later as this person has been warned with an injunction.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  baffled.... Rosie343 2 4,883 02-02-2015, 01:04
Last Post: luv2fuc