Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

my cat is pregnant !
Yes I meant a VW camper van lol. God my brain has a life of it's own at times. One of my friends has one and I watch their comings and goings on facebook and they have such a lot of fun in it and have joined a club and meet up with other vw camper van owners. I am soooooo jealous.

I reckon once I have paid off my debts, that will be my next target. I reckon £10/12000 should do it and then get my German sheperd and I'll be off on tour in it all the time lol.
i had a crazy dream about my cat last the night b4 last she had 8 babys .... but 3 of them were german sheperd puppys all a bit odd lol

im looking forward to them getting here but not getting rid as i bet i fall in love with them all !

i have homes for 2 already not a clue how many she will have tho
If she does give birth to a German Shepherd, can I have one please Smile
lol ... i told my other half and he just said im nuts haha x
(13-06-2011, 15:02)CurvaceousKate Wrote: If she does give birth to a German Shepherd, can I have one please Smile

Can i add you to my dog sitting list we have them back looks like I have another 2 permanent additions to the family now

Emily how is your eye? Will a rescue centre not take them in?
Maybe it would be better for them if they are separated. At least then they could each get undivided attention from one family each. I know it's a shame to separate siblings, but it could be the only way.
nooooo i dont want to or need to get rid of the adults , just the babys when they hit 12 weeks ... im planning on re homing them via preloved and facebook ect

wudnt dream of taking them to a rescue , i want to vet the family they go to ect xx
i can recommend many tears animal rescue, they do not put any animals down. owners are vetted, and you sign to say that if there are any troubles you will return the dog to many tears.

Sounds like they need a single dog household or someone experienced in the breed have you tried the gsd rescue?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(13-06-2011, 16:42)ShySmile Wrote: Emily how is your eye? Will a rescue centre not take them in?
Maybe it would be better for them if they are separated. At least then they could each get undivided attention from one family each. I know it's a shame to separate siblings, but it could be the only way.

Still quite black Shy

Think we are keeping them we have the chance of renting a very large piece of enclosed grass land 5 minutes walk from us so we will be able to let them of there leads and run properly the way they should do, they are actually starting to train quite well now that they are getting proper attention.

If I can find the cable for my phone I will pop a pic up of them but kind of in unorganised chaos at the minute

Poor Emily. Good news about the land though.
Did you try the Arnica or Bare Escentuals mineral foundtion?