Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

my cat is pregnant !
hi , i found out a week back my cat is up the duff .... luckly she was pregnant when she came to me about 3 weeks ago so we know the dad is the same breed as her as she was a house cat ... so now i just have to wait and see where and when she has them Tongue

[Image: 247382_215062618526745_215061435193530_6...2461_n.jpg]
N'aww! Beautiful mummy and daddy make for gorgeous little babies Big Grin
(12-06-2011, 21:35)Katy-Exige Wrote: N'aww! Beautiful mummy and daddy make for gorgeous little babies Big Grin

Will you keep any of them?
i have 4 cats and have been told im not allowed by hubby BUT i wanna keep at least 1
(12-06-2011, 21:47)crystal denison Wrote: i have 4 cats and have been told im not allowed by hubby BUT i wanna keep at least 1

i have been called the mad cat lady twice today lol
this is her n her sister on my sofa Tongue

[Image: 246911_225005064194660_100000555056667_8...7651_n.jpg]
It must be hard to let them all go and hard on Mummy and Daddy too. I've always had at least one cat, but I've always hankered over having a dog. One day I will have a vauxhall camper van and a dog to keep me company.
(12-06-2011, 21:54)CurvaceousKate Wrote: It must be hard to let them all go and hard on Mummy and Daddy too. I've always had at least one cat, but I've always hankered over having a dog. One day I will have a vauxhall camper van and a dog to keep me company.

i only have mummy cat , her sister and 2 more black outdoor cats

i had monty my older black cat sleeping in my bed with me last night hes cute but woke me up 5 times as he either wanted to be hugged or fed or for me to go downstairs with him so he cud have a wee ! (i had to turn the light on for him) lol
Awww, how cute are the fluffy pussies?! I still want a Macaw.

Kate - do you mean a VW camper van? It's on my wish list too, along with a Morris Traveller and an old American Army Jeep or a SWB Land Rover...... or a double cab pick up truck. This from a girl who wrote her car off!
u could always put a ring of padded bumpers around it shy
or some kittens - I see there are some going spare.

ONLY JOKING!

There is a converted bumper car going around Newcastle.
(12-06-2011, 21:54)CurvaceousKate Wrote: It must be hard to let them all go and hard on Mummy and Daddy too. I've always had at least one cat, but I've always hankered over having a dog. One day I will have a vauxhall camper van and a dog to keep me company.

well if you ever get a vw camper van, you could come along camping with us!.

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam