Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call me back?
One of the problems is that genuine, considerate, polite and reliable clients, don't know how many less than genuine, unreliable and unpleasant enquiries service providers do receive. Although the clues are often there, they often initially do sound like and use the same words.

Takes a few no shows, and faffers before you realise not everyone who says "I'm genuine", or I will be there, actually does so.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Okay, today it has happened again.

E-mailed girl as there wasn't a number on her profile. She replied back using e-mail and we arranged a time. She gave me number too.

I confirmed before leaving house and went to the address, text and called...no response...

I left, it was a complete waste of time
Sorry to hear that, did you use the booking form?

Also did you speak to her before setting off?

Some say that speaking to a person makes it more likely they will stick to their commitment. It also ensures their phone works and that they have sent you the correct number. I've had potential clients ask me to phone them on numbers that have been mistyped - either on purpose or genuine mistake.

I've also had clients take down my number incorrectly.

Just some ideas for the future.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

There can't be a mistype. Postcode & number both provided through AW mail.

I confirmed her number once again by text before leaving house, she responded fine with the agreed time.

Text, and tried calling upon arriving on time for door number. No response.

Note: I do not make calls until leaving house. Not everybody live alone. Either way, I refuse to believe it is a miscommunication. She knew the positive feedbacks. Meeting time and appointment duration were crystal clear
How long did you wait / try?

Sarah x x x
(25-01-2015, 14:27)badboykim23 Wrote: There can't be a mistype. Postcode & number both provided through AW mail.

I confirmed her number once again by text before leaving house, she responded fine with the agreed time.

Text, and tried calling upon arriving on time for door number. No response.

Note: I do not make calls until leaving house. Not everybody live alone. Either way, I refuse to believe it is a miscommunication. She knew the positive feedbacks. Meeting time and appointment duration were crystal clear

Ah right, sorry I didn't know you'd actually had phone to phone contact - it wasn't clear from your post, it is now.

Sorry you've been mucked about, it is unacceptable and it must be also very frustrating. I can also imagine it would then be demotivating. I've often thought that with all the choice on Adultwork, it must be really difficult for a service seeker to sift through and work out who to see, who is genuine, who isn't. Then all the nerves and apprehension, what will she be like and of course what to do if she doesn't follow through. Minefield is the word that springs to mind.

If someone cannot phone on the day, I ask them to phone before the day and then do everything else by text - there is usually another time during the week or previous day when they are not in company. It's not foolproof for anyone, but I think it helps improve the chances that someone will do what they say they will.

I understand that must be so annoying for someone like you. Who just wants to have a nice date with a nice girl.

It's a real big shame that not everyone is like that.
I used to tell someone where I was, until it went wrong for me.

This man didn't came in, but texted me none stop all kinds of weird texts.
That he was outside waiting for me. Watching me to see what I was doing.

Most men are nice and a joy to meet.
It's this 1% we girls always need to be on the look out for.
(04-12-2014, 21:33)badboykim23 Wrote: When using the e-mail feature on AW to contact girls. Most of the time comes back with: Call me back, or Please call me.

Okay, so I might be asking whereabouts her apartment is and I understand privacy issues, but I am only asking for example: name of street to get an idea of the location before making an appointment. Rather than made booking then realize location is too far or inconvenient parking.

On one or two occasions, the girl would only give out her door number at the very last minute upon my arrival, after many calls and text (I suspect the madam was peeking out the window to see who is at the door > joke)

I don't bother with these any more, unless the girl is super hot and I am determined to meet her

Has someone came across a similar experience?

I use automatick respond: Hi please for booking call me or txt me. No I don't give nobody my full address or street name when we don't have fixed and comfirmed meeting one hour before..is simple is a lot time wasters and is about my safety.. Next point I don't spend my life in aw page..sometimes I'm really busy and just simple do t have time for this and do this just morning and evening ...
There has been discussion on another forum this week which has suggested that some of these profiles may be administered by a third party. The woman herself only operating from a mobile phone, and so the third party sets up an autoreply asking any enquirers to phone direct.

I don't understand either. Why don't just let the lady arrange her own schedule rather having unhelpful receptionists doing all the contacting