Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Favourite position
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Doggie
29.63%
8 29.63%
Cowgirl
22.22%
6 22.22%
Missionary
25.93%
7 25.93%
Variety
11.11%
3 11.11%
Scissors
7.41%
2 7.41%
Other (please state)
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite position
(09-06-2011, 21:59)Hicky Wrote: Oh i don't know Emily - a hardhat and high vis jacket would suit you!

I am no stranger to hi vis jackets and hard hats I used to run petrol stations used to go to work on a morning looking like I worked on a building site not very feminine though.Just thinking it might generate some interest in my profile what do you think the female builder picture hard hat, high vis jacket, diesel stinking jeans and work boots.
And of course a breakfast buttie in hand and a sight of builders bum!
Was thinking more along the lines of builders cleavage a unique selling point me thinks
I like it when she's on top riding my cock sliding up and down my length its great. get to play with there tits aswell then.
(10-06-2011, 11:46)niceguy27!! Wrote: I like it when she's on top riding my cock sliding up and down my length its great. get to play with there tits aswell then.

You were getting turned on writing that wern't you? lol
I did have beat one this morning
(10-06-2011, 13:25)niceguy27!! Wrote: I did have beat one this morning

lol, why am I not surprised?
i like a variety and tend not to specify when people ask.... but I have to say i do like a good bit of missionary. I'm quite a traditionalist Smile
i love doggy but like it went lady on top so i can play with there tits
I am going to join the "I love cowgirl" camp. It always interests me that people see it as a position in which the girl is in control, maybe, but I find I can thrust much more hard and fast from underneath, and it is a huge turn on to have a lovely pair of breasts in your face at the same time!
I just want to have fun Tongue