Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Favourite position
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Doggie
29.63%
8 29.63%
Cowgirl
22.22%
6 22.22%
Missionary
25.93%
7 25.93%
Variety
11.11%
3 11.11%
Scissors
7.41%
2 7.41%
Other (please state)
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite position
I often get asked by clients what my favourite position is. Personally I don't have one. I find different shaped cocks do different things for me and therefore I get a different feeling from say doing 'doggie' with each respective shape/size. Sometimes it is amazing and sometimes it is ok.

I hate being put on the spot and would much rather try a few positions out until we hit jackpot or just do the one that he likes best, as let's face it, I am likely to get full satisfaction by the end of the day anyway and if not, there is always tomorrow.

What do you say to your clients when they ask this question? Do you have a favourite position and if so what is it?

Guys if you have ever asked this question have you ever been disappointed with the answer? What is your favourite position and is there a 'one position fits all' for guys to enjoy?
I like trying most but I do love doggy
I like a variety! If they ask I just say why don't we make it up as we go along?!
I do prefer cowgirl I think its a bit of a control thing with me though

If I get asked I normally say everyway except from dangling of the lightshade.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is vague with my answers lol. I hate the thought of being known as the one that likes *...* as then you end up having to do the same thing every time and look happy about it.

If you ask me which positions do I tend to do the most? Then the answer is cowgirl, followed by doggie and then missionary, other.
I like cowgirl - it means I can't hurt Jayzee by going in too deep. If she is well and truly turned on missionary is great and even better when she wraps her legs round me and pulls me in :-)

Will give anything a go once though.....
(09-06-2011, 15:41)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I do prefer cowgirl I think its a bit of a control thing with me though

That lighshade looked like it might need strengthening before you try to swing off it.

I like the woman to be on top, it lets me get my fingers in to play with her clit at the same time, or on all fours if she wants me to go really fast.

What is scissors?

I'm with the variety thing. Often something unexpected is the best thing - keeps things fresh. But whatever the circumstances i never see myself as a creature of habit.
(09-06-2011, 19:41)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 15:41)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I do prefer cowgirl I think its a bit of a control thing with me though

That lighshade looked like it might need strengthening before you try to swing off it.

Dont think my boudoir would look good with scaffolding towers holding the ceiling up

Oh i don't know Emily - a hardhat and high vis jacket would suit you!