Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, You are not permitted to directcam with this member?
Hello all,

Whenever i seem to go into any girls directcam now i keep getting this error. Does anyone know why?

Cheers
Dave x
Maybe they've blocked you, ha ha.. only kidding...xx
Ha ha i thought that at 1st but its happening on nearly every room i try going into :-(
Might be if you are using your providers account? I have had it occasionally, not sure if models can block other models? Or are you logged in at all? i.e using guest mode? I know a lot of models don't allow guests. Just a couple of ideas, although I see AW having connection issues tonight, so could be that?
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi Hun, You could be right about the website playing up but i dont think it is. Its been happening for a few nights now, although i know the sites been playing up over last few nights.
Actually can I ask why you are trying to go into other models rooms? Most of us are not happy if other models are popping in for a chat because they are not busy and are bored as we need to concentrate on paying customers and don't like to be distracted. Apologies if I'm wrong.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I had one of those this morning, coming in to tell me he'd been busy with 3 shows already....who cares!
Either the lass has blocked you.....

some gals hate other providers popping into there rooms i.personally Don't mind as if i get a lass pop in i hope for girl on girl cam fun as I'm a greedy bi sexual lol i did block one lass who was a provider though as she clearly had no.intention of taking me into paid she just wanted to spy and see what men i was attracting...she did email saying she was spying and when i went into her room she clearly didn't like it and kicked me...lol strange...
but yes some providers really don't like other providers popping in there room
kisses country-gal
http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Dave come into my free room and see. I defo haven't blocked you Wink xx
Is Dave or sexyclarkekent a webcam provider too ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are not permitted to direct cam with this member? theterribleone 8 11,651 10-10-2017, 17:41
Last Post: admin
Tongue 1st night probs :You are not permitted to directcam with this member? altbritney 8 14,868 22-07-2014, 22:43
Last Post: altbritney