Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are not permitted to direct cam with this member?
Hi guys,

So I tried webcamming last week, didn't get much luck so called it quits. Went back to seeking services, but since I changed I get this warning with pretty much every member I try talking to. I know I'm not banned by them because some of them I've not even spoken to before and I have good feedback with pretty much everyone I talk to? 

Admin, can you please investigate and advise? 

T1
I get that message occasionally too if I try to access another girls cam, I put it down to being in a different group to them payout wise but I assume you're not in any group?
I was in daily pay but no, not anymore Clara. The problem started since I commenced offering services, now almost all users come up with 'you are not permitted to directcam with this member'. I've switched back to seeking but the problems still persist.
I thought it applied if you are, or have been in a group with that person.

Might need a new profile?
(06-10-2017, 14:49)Floozysuzie Wrote: I thought it applied if you are, or have been in a group with that person.

Might need a new profile?

From what I can tell it's pretty much anyone in any group. I've reset all my settings back to what they were before so I don't think it's anything I'm doing.

However, I have a suspicion that you might be right Suzie, but I'm loathed to throw away my 250+ feedback if it's something easily remedied by admin...
Hi, profile is still in the dailypay group.

Did you want me to attempt a fix? It includes releasing the profile back to normal.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • theterribleone
(06-10-2017, 18:53)admin Wrote: Hi, profile is still in the dailypay group.

Did you want me to attempt a fix? It includes releasing the profile back to normal.

Thanks

Hi admin,

Did email dailypay to ask to leave the group. 

Yes please, I've done everything I think I can my end.
If you have ever been in a group with a fellow cammer you will be unable to view their cam at any future point. You will need to get yourself a new IP address for this to work again
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Hi, try now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • theterribleone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue 1st night probs :You are not permitted to directcam with this member? altbritney 8 14,765 22-07-2014, 22:43
Last Post: altbritney
  Sorry, You are not permitted to directcam with this member? sexyclarkkent 15 29,684 21-06-2014, 23:06
Last Post: sexyclarkkent