Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting naked on adultwork webcam free chat it is allowed?
Unfortunately some girls do go on free naked and therefore spoil it for all us others that follow the rules
I never go naked in freeview, but have noticed a few times, that my live thumbnail is still working when I am in group, although I have not ticked that box on my directcam settings, so have been seen naked and playing in free, which I do not want, as if I did, I would tick the box.

Sally
My profile: MatureSally38K
Basically if any girls on here click the above link, the person who has posted the link will get free tokens.. Seen it before on forums thats why they posted their referral link rather than that certain sites url.. It's quite funny actually sometimes people put referral links for cam sites to earn free tokens / credits when they don't even cam, I remember seeing one referral link which led to what was made out to be a girls cam.. turned out to be a bald large guy in his 50's...sigh.. Tongue
Chaturbrate is ok , i have done a few shows on there , my first tip on there was 850 within mins i was like woohoo ha , also got alot of pvts on there too.

The concept of it is annoying but can be a very good money earner so I would get why someone would question this if they where from a cam site like that . (not everyone reads t&c lol)

When I was new to the world of camming I did show some boobage on aw and a quick suck of the bf (only like 5 secs ha ) I was just stupid and easily led - but alot of the time it did lead to pvt or grp as they wanted to see my skills lol . But I am so bloody harsh now , I will not stand in free , show tits , arse etc....So now they get a booby jiggle or a shadow cock !!! lol .

No harm in sitting naked in free , just dont show . Guys may like that you are ready to go ! Big Grin

Tongue
Yes I agree Collins , that is why she has posted the referal link , just noticed that , cheeky cheeky .... lol
I'm sticking with adultwork yes its a nightmare when jci plays up etc but that goes with the job i guess ! I would never think of working on another site i love aw too much and know that it works and know that i always receive my money , i.like the rules and the clientele it attracts i never appear nude in free and log off after a group.or private so i can regain my modesty and composer the clients on these other sites must be awful and freeloaders bet there troll city too
nah adultwork all the way for me xxx
country-gal
http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
http://www.twitter.com/country16855208
NO nudity is allowed in Free chat on AW at all.

Guys get off on the stupidest, least sexy things, for goodness sake stop giving them free wank fodder.
I used to cam on the other site mentioned, built up a pretty good name, 18k followers in less than 2 months which is pretty dam good, but then they started putting silly rules in and limiting on what girls could do eg only allowed to use toys of a certain size, no shows outside (even in a conservatory) and just other stupid stuff (that they had allowed for years prior!!) so myself & a large number of cam girls left. Plus the fact, 1000 tokens sounds like alot right? But when you think of the conversion rate & al that jazz, working your butt for 1000 tokens is only actually about £30. You see some girls that will actually do a nights work, I'm talking like 4-5 hours for 500 tokens (£15) :o - It was a pain in the butt to get paid too, they sent their cheques as American ones so you'd loose money from the start with the exchange rate into a UK bank + for each one there's a £9 fee to convert into a sterling account. And honestly, I find AW pays alot better, and less freeloaders Smile So overall yes it can work for some girls, but over all I'd pick AW anyday of the week - that's my 2 cents anyway =)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • moongoddess
I will be back in Spain soon so I will start Using AW webcam again

in the meanwhile I am using chaturbate and everyone is welcome to use it is very good Smile

https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/?tr...aign=YlpX0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation not allowed to webcam Tara25 7 11,859 29-01-2018, 15:26
Last Post: BrandiFoxx