Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting naked on adultwork webcam free chat it is allowed?
it is allowed to get naked in public free chat on adultwork directcam?

also it is allowed to suck a cock from another person on the webcam?

I am asking because there some companies that doesn´t allow this so I want to be sure and behave according to the rules

thanks for your help

xxx

Nicole.
No nudity is allowed at all in free chat on directcam, I think that is quite clear in the rules on AW. No flashing at all, you must be clothed and covered in free. What's the point of showing them it all for free, the idea is to get them paying in group or private so both you and AW are making money.

Regards sucking someone's cock on cam, as long as you are in group or private that is definitely allowed, there are couple shows, so if you plan to be with someone else, when you log on select one of the Couples & Groups options under Performer Category.
thanks katie for the reply Smile
This can't be a serious question!
nudity in free would just be pointless .......

like others have said the whole point is to tease and tantalize so that the guys come into either group or private , that way adultwork and yourself make money

xxxx
yes is a serious question

I work on this website

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/5zjT...ck=default

is american and has a whole new concept, u get naked on free chat and u get tips till u reach your goal, u girls shud try it it works very good Smile
Why would you want to join AW if you do so well on there? I smell a marketing scam
I thought of this thread last night - I was in free and got asked to get naked, to which I replied no chance it's not allowed. and the guy tried telling me he had some girl fingering herself in a room he just left.

Needless to say I figure he went back there as I was not falling for that one hehehe
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
I have looked at the sites where you get tips like xhamster etc, personally I much prefer the way AW works and am sticking with it. I don't like the tipping system, I know there are sites where punters can go watch girls naked without spending a penny, if they are lucky and go into their room just as someone else has paid enough tips for her to do a full show. And what about the punters who have tipped, but the girl never gets enough to make her target and do the full show? I often only log on for a little while and like to be able to do other things while I am waiting for my bleep that says I am in private/group, so it wouldn't work for me, being on cam full time waiting for tips to come in. Also means I can't cater to my different types of customer, a few of mine want quite specific chat.
thank fully aw does not share the awful concept of "play before pay" with crapurbate and m f c. No, nudity is NOT allowed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation not allowed to webcam Tara25 7 11,827 29-01-2018, 15:26
Last Post: BrandiFoxx