Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Girl copied my profile!!!!
I just went to copy and paste someone's email address from their profile and it doesn't even let you copy and paste it, so she must have actually wrote it out word for word. Any chance that its a coincidence? Seems like a lot of hassle for the sake of not writing a few words of your own.

Link link link! haha x
That is strange of AW as it is a breech of their terms,I don't think you can say anything about same pose,age etc ,sorry but loads of poses are going to be identical ,scroll through and bent over bed ,stockings,knickers etc seems most popular ,is only so many poses a girl can do and same with age .Copying your whole profile is a different matter and totally unacceptable and am very suprised AW have not removed her.
As Katie said ,post links of yours and hers and we will report x
hey girls, just a quick update...I have kept a eye on her profile and she has finally amended it and changed her name! Smile
thank you for all your help and advice
x
Glad it got sorted in the end Smile
Yes sadly a girl recently took bits from my profile and has tried to imitate yes a few years back someone else completely copied my profile word for word, i only knew of this when a kind lady told me off her and she was quickly removed , as for the other person yes it made me angry but when i calmed down it made me feel quite honoured that someone likes my profile that much they have to copy....
people copy all the time like the coke drink we all know the original coke is the best for quality , taste etc but how many copies of the coke brand are there ? Hundreds, what I'm trying to say is we cannot do much about others wanting to be like us, if you and your profile are extremely popular other girls are going to see this and naturally try and tap into that popularity and gain some custom,...it doesn't make it any less annoying but try and see it as a compliment someone wants to be like you !
and what I've learned over the years working on adultwork is the guys go to the bona fide gals and go to those who are good the girls who are lazy and have no.intention.of putting hard graft into there work on here don't usually last that long
kisses country-galxxxx
they do say imitation is the highest form of flattery. glad it was sorted in the end though honey xx