Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Girl copied my profile!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi ladies,
I am fuming, a girl had totally copied my profile, I mean, she had copied the same profile picture pose, my name, age and user name is pretty much the same!
how would I contact adultwork about this as I don't have a direct contact email for them
Thank you in advance
x
oh and also, is there a way to block her from viewing my profile! as I don't want her copying anything else! thank you!

xKatieBabyx

Take a screen shot of her profile and email it to aw at webmaster@adultwork.com then message them through the help centre to say you have done so. Tell them why you think she's copied your profile (words/ pictures the same etc). They will remove her pretty quickly in my experience x
thank you Katie
I have messaged them through the help centre, will email them direct too Smile
x
http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=362

Go in her profile , scroll down and click
Authentic Member?

scroll down and click
...................then please report them to us "here"

That makes me so angry. I had someone copying something from my profile. Sad but true , that's why I removed my AW link here :-(
thank you Claudia!
it's so annoying! literally copied the exact pose from my profile pic!
I wanna email her directly but I won't!
x
I'm being nosey..post a link to her profile :p x
(29-04-2014, 19:11)Blondie Wrote: [ -> ]thank you Claudia!
it's so annoying! literally copied the exact pose from my profile pic!
I wanna email her directly but I won't!
x

I wouldn't post a link in here .

I hope you get it sorted and she will be removed or at least asked to take it down.
hi girls,
I contacted adultwork via the help centre, the email that Katie gave me and the authentic member link and her profile is STILL up Sad
how long will it take AW to remove it?
Thank you
x
argh some girls never do anything there self or have no brains to , very pathetic like .. it makes my blood boil to , i am sure it won't take long for them to get it sorted ! Big Grin xx
Pages: 1 2 3