Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW private gallery price setting
And remember when setting prices/time you do not get the credits until the time has expired.
As most people only buy 24 hrs or 7 days it didn't really register with me, it was only when someone paid for the yr subscription that I realised I wouldn't get those credits until 2016!! I've taken if off now and 3 months is my longest subscription as who knows what I'll be doing in 2016!
I have changed my prices back to 2 credits to view all the photos as I was not getting any credits on the albums and did not think that it was that obvious to punters to buy the pin. They just saw 10 credits as being too much to view them all.

Sarah x x x
I make albums for different types of pics. Example all in black lace or just strap on. I take roughly £ 2.60 for 3 days and more for 5 days or 1 week. But I put a lot of effort into the pics and don't have many. I should go back doing more.

Whatever works for you , my friend doesn't do album , has her pic all in one to view all.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I do same as Claudia, though not all my pics are amazing, but have split them into topics, like feet & heels, corset pics, some sequences, so if they slide show them they work well. Just wish hubby was a better photographer, I normally have an image of what I want the pic to be like, but then he'll take it from the wrong angle or not tell me my stocking tops have rolled over (which I think looks terrible in pics), he says noone will notice, since it's men like him looking, but I would like a better photographer! I have an album of selfies which are lower quality but actually some guys seem to really like the less posed ones when I'm not all dressed up in lingerie.
I wouldn't call my pic amazing , I take them myself . But like you Katie , I have a pic in my mind and yes I am anal about rolled or pulled down stockings, suspender belt not right etc etc. lol But I have great fb regarding my pc's so that makes it worthwile, taking sometimes 10 min for 1 min .

I prefer albums because not every guy wants to see me with a strap on , or feet pic, or close up of my genital piercing. That way I hope not to put anyone off.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you all ladies, this has really helped! Thank you so much.
The albums sound like fun, I shall do just that.
If you're adding photos every day, it can be a good idea to give a reasonable price for a 24hr price, giving people a low cost viewing for one night, anyone would come back if it's a nice selection.
@luv2fuc: Thank you! ?
Jesus £10 I wish! haha. i used to do well from my gallery until about 6 months ago and it just died. Mine is £1.50 for 24 hours atm x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show large thumbnails in private gallery not working colcool 1 1,970 06-06-2022, 15:36
Last Post: admin
  Private gallery credits Semine 2 5,426 16-07-2017, 11:57
Last Post: Semine
  Private Gallery Scam Alert Sdentsdent 0 3,125 20-11-2016, 08:49
Last Post: Sdentsdent
  aw private gallery and movies niceguy27!! 13 12,921 23-07-2013, 14:44
Last Post: jayzee77