Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW private gallery price setting
Hello, beautiful people!

When someone buys a private picture of mine, do they pay for only 1 picture or all my private gallery pictures? I'm so confused as to how that works.

Thank you in advance and have a great day! ?
Hi, they pay to see all images in your private gallery, they can pay to view them for 24 hours, 3 days, 7 days etc, after that time they can no longer see them.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Bummer, oh ok. Thank you!!! ?
Bummer, oh ok. Thank you!!!
I have a lot of pics in my PVT gallery and guys pay to view them quite a lot. It can be a nice little earner Smile
You can put pictures in different albums as well then people can pay to see certain albums, but if they buy the subscription to your private gallery then yes they will be able to see them all. I do quite well from mine Smile
Thank you!!!!
(05-05-2014, 15:25)hornygirl1991 Wrote: You can put pictures in different albums as well then people can pay to see certain albums, but if they buy the subscription to your private gallery then yes they will be able to see them all. I do quite well from mine Smile

Did not know you could do that...

Thanks, have just updated my PG to 10 credits and all albums for just one credit each

Sarah x x x
I have organised mine into albums, but some only have 5 or 6 photos in them. I haven't set prices for each album, but I have set PIN numbers for each album, so when someone buys my knix I give them the pin no for one album, they still have to pay to see the rest, which I have just put up to £2.50 for 3days (think I have 176 pics in total in pvt gallery). I do ok from mine, I don't see it as a moneymaker in it's own right, I use them to promote my profile so that guys want to come and see me on cam, so I deliberately don't charge loads as they are a teaser, I would rather get a few £s from pics and earn £100s on cam, than guys not buy my pvt pics because they are expensive and go look at someone else.
I also just use them to promote my profile and do not usually see them as a way of making money but thought this may work, however, not earning any credits since I changed it and having uploaded another 90 photos two days ago I am worried it may not be the right thing to do. I had earned 8 credits today, up till I changed it.

I will not be on-line tomorrow so will update on Thursday, when I check it.

Sarah x x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show large thumbnails in private gallery not working colcool 1 1,937 06-06-2022, 15:36
Last Post: admin
  Private gallery credits Semine 2 5,405 16-07-2017, 11:57
Last Post: Semine
  Private Gallery Scam Alert Sdentsdent 0 3,113 20-11-2016, 08:49
Last Post: Sdentsdent
  aw private gallery and movies niceguy27!! 13 12,912 23-07-2013, 14:44
Last Post: jayzee77