Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

No one posting?
We could all post in mumsnet for a few days lol.
oh god no kate
agree with Lolo! having been on parenting forums for a while.. never been somewhere so bitchy!!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
never been on them but i can imagine
Some of the girls from a similar site go on there sometimes to try and counter balance some of the vews on prostitution and the women are pure venom! It is hard to believe that we are from the same race.
never ever bring up Breast v Bottle! cry it out, or controlled crying, and most spit blood if you mention Gina ford! everyone has the superior than thou atittude.. and everyone elses parenting is crap...
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
So supportive lol. We really are our own worst enemies. I think that is one of the reasons I love this forum, as there really is no bitchyness.
(06-06-2011, 08:15)jayzee77 Wrote: never ever bring up Breast v Bottle! cry it out, or controlled crying, and most spit blood if you mention Gina ford! everyone has the superior than thou atittude.. and everyone elses parenting is crap...

I have to concur with them that the Breast V Bottle issue is of paramount importance. I have to say I find the latter is better when on a night out in the pub with my mates, but the former maybe preferable on a quiet night in on the sofa!
or did you mean for babies?
(06-06-2011, 20:13)Hicky Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 08:15)jayzee77 Wrote: never ever bring up Breast v Bottle! cry it out, or controlled crying, and most spit blood if you mention Gina ford! everyone has the superior than thou atittude.. and everyone elses parenting is crap...

I have to concur with them that the Breast V Bottle issue is of paramount importance. I have to say I find the latter is better when on a night out in the pub with my mates, but the former maybe preferable on a quiet night in on the sofa!
or did you mean for babies?

Why settle for one when you can have both Wink