Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

No one posting?
I can see people are on the forum, but no one is posting? Why not? wakey, wakey!!!!
was waiting politely for you!

not in the right mindframe
I can understand why you are not posting Lolo, if you want to chat, you're welcome to call me on the dog and bone xx

Mr Smith, stop hiding behind being polite. I hope you won't be polite if ever presented with my body lol x
No guy is gona politely decline that if offered kate shall i call in tomz then
Mmm Kate, I'll try my best, but you are right, it's hard to be polite when having fun like that

And when you change your profile to a pic like that it gets even harder...... to be polite

(04-06-2011, 23:09)MrSmith767 Wrote: Mmm Kate, I'll try my best, but you are right, it's hard to be polite when having fun like that

And when you change your profile to a pic like that it gets even harder...... to be polite

I have been a busy bee. Do you like the new banner? I'm trying to put one together for advertising my Newcastle tour.
the banner is great too
never mind newcastle, Scottish tour is needed

Ah you can thank lolo for that one. I'll be up there in August. I'm just waiting to see when my son is going to be away over the Summer hols before arranging anything. It makes sense to stay here while he is away (if that makes sense) so I can use the apartment and make sure he has a lift both ways and then I'll sort my time out. Or at least I can arrange for his transport if it does not work out well. My baby comes first Smile
(04-06-2011, 22:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I can understand why you are not posting Lolo, if you want to chat, you're welcome to call me on the dog and bone xx

sorry kate just saw this, thank u for offering Smile