Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Girl copied my profile!!!!
Blondie

I am sure AW will come back to you . Give them 2 days .

Curvy Blonde ...it makes my blood boil when girls do this .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

There is no need , I get that some profiles are going to be similar but not word from word , same pose , age etc , its not right , I would be so angry !! Whats wrong with someone thinking with there own brain rather that copying a whole girls profile .
ok thank you ladies Smile
x
ok adultwork messaged me back saying-
PLEASE CONTACT THIS MEMBER REGARDING THIS MATTER!

wtf! I'm not messaging her! Sad
omg , thats not fair , you should contact her and she might change it , may give her is kick in the arse to sit down and write out her own profile rather than copy and pasting some one else's xx
she will just tell me to do one tho! :/
I emailed them back saying pretty much that and they said they have contacted her to change it but she still hasn't!
what a joke! am soooo pissed off!
Sad
We should all message her and ask her to change it
(30-04-2014, 18:05)Blondie Wrote: ok adultwork messaged me back saying-
PLEASE CONTACT THIS MEMBER REGARDING THIS MATTER!

wtf! I'm not messaging her! Sad

I would contact her , and if she doesn't change or take it down AW can step in .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another member has copied the entire text of my profile
As you know, this is outside our Terms of Use.

"It is not permitted to copy other people's profiles. Be original with your text. Anyone who has obviously copied text or images from another member's profile will be deactivated."

In the first instance, please contact the member direct and request they refrain from copying your profile.

If you do not receive any response or action as a result of that contact, please let us know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you re-write yours and she fancies your new version and copies again.

Don't let her get away with it .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

If you let us know the url we can all report her Wink
You cannot copy and pastes off of profile pages so she must have sent down with your profile up and word up on the side lol - almost seems easier to just write your own!

Whats her username?
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx