Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

URGENT Help Needed
I am a well known model and a verified member of AW. I have tried to login numerous times today but its not working. It appears that my account has been disabled. It is a UK bank holiday and I have plans to do lots of live shows today, however I cannot log in. I have a lot of credits which I have earnt over the last few months in my account and I am getting very verry worried that I can not access them.

I have emailed many times and received a no-reply email saying what I already know in that my account has been disabled.

I need to speak to a human! I have followed all the help files but keep going round and round in circles, receiveing the same automated email.

Can someone please help urgently.

Thank you
Did you not receive a message why you been disabled ? Like you said its bank holiday and I am not sure if there are many in the office . It normally takes 48 h for a reply . Sad

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Have you broken any of their rules? I think they've changed a lot of them lately x
Well, its been over 48 hours now and I still have no explanation from a human as to why my profile has been suspended. Ive been suspended since Mon 21st. Its now Thurs 24th.

All I have had is automated emails, one promising to reply in 48 hours.

This is the email I have had:

"Thank you for your email.

Your account would appear to have been moderated by the third party
Provider that supplies and hosts the DirectCam facility. As it is their
facility they too moderate and have provided you with the message you are
seeing.

We would draw your attention to the last paragraph in our terms of use
about DirectCam."

But I can't remply to find out what I have done wrong! Sooooo frustrating.

It does NOT explain in detail what I have supposed to have done. The only thing I can think of is on Monday I was experimenting with manycam software (I've used it for a year or so with no problems, streaming only to AW and Skype for prebooked shows - all in connection with AW) but on this occassion I was running a video (prerecorded cam show) to stream to my members site (nothing to do with AW) and my live cam feed was in direct cam. However, at one point I got the streams mixed up so I quickly changed it back. It must have been no more than 10 mins or so when I noticed. Luckily no guys noticed either as it was pretty quiet for that time of day.

So whether it is anythign to do with that, or my account has been hacked, I do not know.

I have 800+ credits in my account and I am very very stressed about this right now, plus I have not earnt any money in 4 days.

Can someone please help, as I am very worried that I may lose all that money and never have my account back.

I have just now emailed them again, asking for a reply from a human being, not an automated response.

Can anyone advise?
Quick update: Just had an email saying that the providers of JCI have moderated my account. I've been given their email and just emailed them now, lets hope they can resolve it.

I just wish we were given more info when they say we have been "moderated" and told to read "terms and conditions" it doesnt help us, as half the time we don't know what we have done wrong.
It appears I have a 2 week ban Sad because of that manycam problem, grrrrr sometimes its jut not worth experimenting with splitcamming software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profiles Deleted Urgent help needed, no response via help centre Nicolekasander 12 24,365 05-10-2016, 06:57
Last Post: ShushIncalls
Information Admin Help needed - Urgent delicious.maya 4 8,708 30-07-2014, 17:41
Last Post: delicious.maya