Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profiles Deleted Urgent help needed, no response via help centre
Admin please can you help us, we are really desperate, we are two independent workers Blanca and Nicole with over 100 positive feedback and zero negative, honest independent and our profiles have been removed.

We have tried to contact you on help centre for five days and not received any replies, we have even asked clients from help.

~Wild Blanca~ was deleted last night 3am UK time with no explanation or email, it has 52 positive feedback and zero negative, I don't believe it is in breach? there is not duplicate accounts.

~Wild Nicole~ was deleted 4 days ago because there is an old profile set up by an agency which has been inactive since 2011 called WILD NICOLE, WILD NICOLE can be deleted we have even asked our clients to contact you and you have replied to them but not us.

Please can you help we are honest independent workers and can provide 100% proof, tonight we will take ID with newspapers and proof of location but please can you re-activate our accounts.

We have filled the contact forms in around 6 times and not received a reply in 5 days only to find our accounts deleted.

thank you

Nicole.

100% proof? hmmm... intoxicating!

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1918.html
(30-08-2012, 15:24)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: 100% proof? hmmm... intoxicating!

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1918.html

I have read that thread and said we already contacted the help centre feedback forms many times since Saturday and not received a reply.

Yes we can prove who we are very easily but we need our accounts reactivated or someone tell what we can to do fix everything.
After you fill out the feedback forms do you get an email of confirmation they have been submitted?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(30-08-2012, 15:36)Admin Wrote: After you fill out the feedback forms do you get an email of confirmation they have been submitted?

thank you for replying so quick

I don;t get any confirmation, also I thought maybe was problem with email so I tried with a few:

wilk_xx@wp.pl the email used for my AW account and nicolekasander@hotmail.co.uk

I didn;t receive any confirmation or reply nor did Blanca. A client received an email saying "we will investigate but Nicole must contact you first", yet we have been trying to contact for a 5 days.

I have even sent you photo ID which I can send you privately if you wish.

print screen one of my submission ( I have deleted my name to keep private)

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii57...e08988.jpg

I also sent a copy of my ID two times.

thank you for your help
After that screenshot you press submit twice yeh? (submit feedback then submit and confirm if I remember right?)

If you are getting Adultworks email they may be going to your spam box or they could be stopped due to your email hosters filter.

If you use wilk_xx@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk for the email address any mail from AW will be forwarded to you.

Also if this is the issue AW has an auto system to close accounts that cannot accept their emails.

adultworkbanner4
Admin thank you for reply.

Just to let you know how we fixed first account, we went to this form http://www.adultwork.com/FF.asp?FFID=15 and they replied in 5 minutes very helpful and we are very thankful.

you were right it was an auto deactivation regarding photos.

The other situation is very complex and still I am working to fix Sad
good I have a problem with this account TeenGirlSex4uxxx suspended him for I do not know what stuff I sent a lot of documents and pictures of me showing intadevar that this account belongs to me if I was 162 pounds and made ​​my money where why do so not normal to me please unlock contu nice to do something with this I contu a long time and do not want to lose my money that I do hope iam I understand and forgive my tone expression
plz admin help meeeeSad
I thought the account was HugeTits4uxxx?

Are you a studio admin? These accounts are Romanian.

adultworkbanner4
Hi there,
yesterday I established a new profile under Angel.of.the.North with my original, 100% genuine photos, I have also sent verification photo with my ID details but still my profile is being suspended? I do not understand what is the problem???
The photos are obviously mine, taken by my sister yesterday in the sam corridor as the ID photo. I do not know what is the problem and why my profile is still being deleted?
If anyone can help me I would be really happy, thank you!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Admin Help needed - Urgent delicious.maya 4 8,709 30-07-2014, 17:41
Last Post: delicious.maya
  URGENT Help Needed STFetishModel 5 8,901 24-04-2014, 14:24
Last Post: STFetishModel