Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

help pls
I went to pc world and looked at all pc's that would be suitable and tried them out. Got advice etc. But bought the one I wanted then online. Yes shoot me lol, but it was cheaper online and had extras.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

@horny Not saying they're unhelpful, just that it's not the best place to get a good machine.

@Claudia Don't blame you, I always check things out in shops then buy online and eBay!
so a mac book any good. im thinking, i want something good, because its my way of making an income
For some reason I thought a Mac wasn't compatible with JCI when I was looking, so didn't buy one...but have since seen a lot of cam girls with them :/ grr lol x
I dont think it is you have to use the online version if you have a mac but not 100% sure someone who has a mac will let you know.
ive a sony laptop at min, and the web cam is pants on it. makes me looks really white and pastey. when actually i have olive skin tone lol.so aw could be my reason to buy a mac book (wanted one for such a long time ) lol
just buy a new cam! I love my logitec Smile I hate the built in one on my laptop
I can't in all honesty recommend the Mac. As I said above I'm having wifi connectivity issues which kind of cancels out the great portability factor as I'm having to keep it plugged into the Ethernet cable. I'm actually going to return it and get the Thinkpad by Lenovo. I also have to use the online version of JCI and can't use my webcams with it as there is no free software for changing settings etc grrr. I've inly had it a couple of weeks and I know other camgirls use macs but like I said I wouldn't recommend this particular one.
I had my on Thinkpad by Lenovo. I think you will be very happy with it .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤