Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

help pls
Tongue 
Good morning all

ok, been on AW since march and loving it. BUT,ive notice sometimes when i get some cam call,they cut off after ive accepted them.Really dont understand why this is
Server Status : Connected To Server, Ready
jamesjames77 enters the room
jamesjames77 leaves the room
Server Status : Pay Per Minute Cancelled ---------------------
jamesjames77 enters the room
Server Status : Clearing Room ----------------------

any help would be great.

hope your alll enjoying this fab weather

lady j xxx
I think that happens when they cancel the request, how long do you take to answer them? x
seconds. xxx

also im thinking of buy a new laptop, what would be a good laptop?
It happens when the cancel the request Big Grin , i have had it before a few times ! Big Grin
Maybe they are just impatient and decided they don't want to wait for you to answer lol..

And if you want a new laptop, I would suggest going into PC world and asking them x
I get this in group as I don't do free preview, the way I see it is at least I got 10p from it (or more depending how long it takes them to leave) they are just browsing, so either you haven't caught their eye and they are going to look at someone else or you are not answering fast enough.
Regards laptop, we really aren't the people to ask, too many variables like budget and what else you want to use it for.
Thank you girls.
I have the same view as you Mrs Robinson, i dont do free. lol 10p in my bank is better than nothing.
And i just thought id ask about the laptop thing.
cause i really dont have a clue. didnt have computers when i was at school lol
Any laptop or computer that is good for gaming will generally be good enough for the requirements of camming. You need lots of ram, storage and a high processor speed, an i5 or later will be fine. I have an older i5 samsung laptop which has been brilliant, and a 2013 MacBook Air which is ok but wifi connectivity is not great. My next choice is the Lenovo Thinkpad x240. I'm all about portability and battery life though so your choices may be different.

I wouldn't ask pc world or currys etc as a first choice since they only sell outdated sub par machines at over inflated prices generally. The best place to research is gamer and graphics editing forums and overclockers uk. I have a google alert set up for "camgirl laptop" as well so I can spy on who is using what Smile x
the cancelled sign isn't when they have been in, seen you and then left, its when they have cancelled the request to join your room. xx
Really katie? Pc world were nothing but helpful to me, and they gave me a discount lol. I love my laptop from them Smile x