Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adverts that you can't stand!!!!!
What about that awful one "I want to do a poo at Paul's house". It was for an air freshener.
The RSPCA adverts, having dealt with the RSPCA I know how crap they can be and less than hLd the money goes to the animals.

NSPCC - don't like it.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
go compare
compare the market
any cereal one
aviva
Halifax/Bank of Scotland
especially the ones with Howerd

I have to admit that I use sky plus so much, I fast forward through a lot of adverts these days. I love my sky plus.
yeah use that too
Halifax and We buy any car
We buy any car . com aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *pulls hair out*
I hate the latest oral B advert!!!! Why does the guy telling her the 'science' bit exagerate his mouth movements so much???? Weirdo!
(23-11-2011, 21:02)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I hate the latest oral B advert!!!! Why does the guy telling her the 'science' bit exagerate his mouth movements so much???? Weirdo!

My Dad is a Dentist and thus any dental care ads make me see red. We've always used whatever toothbrushes he gets as 'samples'... Most of them are comparable to 40p ones you buy at the off-licence.

And the latest ad for whatever toothpaste it is that completely rids your mouth of bacteria?! Your mouth is SUPPOSED to have SOME bacteria...

Same goes for mascara ads and ageing cream ads... All a load of CRAPOLA!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adverts that you admire or make you chuckle English Kate 11 13,029 07-06-2011, 13:33
Last Post: Emily of Halifax