Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adverts that you admire or make you chuckle
I some times enjoy the adverts more than what is on telly to watch.

I like the insurance advert with the guy who is not impressed. The version when he offers free cake to passers by to entice them in. That makes me chuckle every time.

I know it's knaff, but I think that is why I like it.

I used to love the advert where they had all the car parts arranged like dominoes and a ball moved over them. I would watch it from start to finish every time.

There are loads I like, but I can't think right now, my memory is really playing me up this morning.

Which ones do you like?
the halfords one for new bikes, the little boy holding tightly as he becomes disconnected
I loved those Citroen adverts where the cars transformed into really great dancing machines!
Also the Cadbury's Dairy Milk with the gorilla drumming In the Air Tonight.
I used to love the funny ones Barclays came up with when I was a kid, not so much the more recent ones.

When I was a kid going abroad, it made me realise how good the British adverts were compared to other countries. I hate the generic European ones we have now, with the bad lip syncing or where it's just voice overs using models so they can broadcast the same ones all over the world. It no doubt makes financial sense, but lacks the humour I love.

I still sing the Richard Shops advert - so that must have been good!
The CAdburys Gorilla for me too - In the Air Tonight is one of my all time favourite songs.

The Irn Bru "Snowman" ad Lolo might be the only one here who has seen it as we never see it on the telly down here.
This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wMs5bUkjO0
Brilliant! I've never seen it before.
Thats the one!
Cadburys gorilla
The car advert where they make music out of all the car parts.
The car advert with the choir doing the sound effects.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Yes I love the gorilla one too. I got it off youtube for you in case you wanted to see it again.

http://youtu.be/wHjieD6CTYs
I have it on my iPod in my one hour playlist for appointments. Great for sucking cock to! (or maybe that's just me)
The video is out of time to the music. Youtube. GGGRRRR!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adverts that you can't stand!!!!! English Kate 30 36,998 25-11-2011, 08:14
Last Post: English Kate
  this made me chuckle,...and think of a few people tinkerbell 8 11,001 05-08-2011, 10:41
Last Post: tinkerbell